Lincoln Meadows Senior Living

10001 South Oswego Street, Parker, CO, 80134

Reviews of Lincoln Meadows Senior Living

Eileen31 July 29, 2015

Lincoln Meadows is a nice and cheerful facility. Everyone was nice, and they seemed to know all the residents. They have good floor plans, and the grounds were nice. It looks like they had a nice Sunday brunch. Their activities include movie nights, speakers, event, and different things.

scyakely August 29, 2014

I have extensive knowledge about Lincoln Meadows, as I had both of my parents live in Independent Living and then one eventually move to memory care. That was over three years ago. The facility is gorgeous, clean and with rooms that vary from a small studio to large two bedroom/two bath units. The food is excellent with many options. The staff are caring and friendly. The Memory Care unit is well-staffed to give a nice caregiver/client ratio. I do wish there was less turnover in that department, however. The staff are loving and patient and learn the resident's needs very well. They are great at organizing activities to keep the resident's busy. I am very happy with Lincoln Meadows!

Richard87866550 August 14, 2014

My wife has Alzheimer's and she is in Lincoln Meadows. We interviewed a number of places and they seemed to be all acceptable, but unfortunately, managed care has limited facilities available. We pretty much had to take what was available and that was Lincoln Meadows. Also, it is close to where my daughter lives and to where I live, so it worked out well. She moved in during the first month of the year, so she has been there for about six or seven months. The facilities are absolutely clean. Their nurse coverage is very good. They take care of her very well. As handicapped as my wife is, they do a very good job with her. We certainly have no complaints at all with Lincoln Meadows. The number of staff is very good; however, there seems to be a fair amount of turnover. The turnover creates a little bit of a problem because you have to get familiar with the people again. With regards to her room, my wife has a very good room. It is very nice. It is all one open room. There is a nice bedroom area and a nice place for a couch and a sitting area. It has very nice bathroom -- all modern. It has a nice closet and very nice windows. The dining area is not as nice as the dining room in the assisted living and independent living areas. They tend to cook the food and bring it on trays into the dining area. They did, however, have a good selection. For the kind of people they're dealing with in there, the food appears to be adequate.

caring2906 April 30, 2013

My mother is on the waiting list of Lincoln Meadows and it is the place that we want her to move into. They had various types of rooms for both independent and assisted living, and then from a studio type up to a two bedroom; it all depends on what you've packed. I was very impressed with their staff. They were very nice people. They had a full work-out area, which they also used for rehabilitation if you've got a doctor's order for that, and a physical therapist that comes in. They had a beauty salon, a library, movies, computers, and a lot of different programs depending on the level of care that you need. As what I've seen from the places I've visited, this one was far superior to everything I would want and I can't find any fault with it right now.

Deb4 March 29, 2013

I paid a visit at Lincoln Meadows Senior Living. It was an overwhelming place that felt like an enormous hotel. The staff didn't seem genuine and there seemed to be little personal care. The facility was very clean and sterile like a hospital. The menu was too formal for a senior person.

JohnAnderson49 May 30, 2012

Lincoln Meadows is a relatively new facility in a great location, but not the most senior friendly. The facility has a very apartment or town home feeling to it, with nice balconies and porches which is great for enjoying the wonderful days in Colorado. One thing to keep in mind is which direction the balcony porch faces, as those that face North won't get much sunshine and those that face South will have constant sun coming in during the summer months especially. The rooms are really nice, and remind me of a nice long care stay hotel feeling while still having an at-home feel to it. My parents weren't particularly fond of some of the amenities as they thought it didn't quite feel inviting but rather more like a hotel which is funny since their motto is "This Feels Like Home". One of the nice things is the variety of floor plans that they provide. We saw a few of them including the small studio which would be great for the later years when only one parent is there. We also saw a couple of the 1 bedroom 1 bathroom options. These were pretty spacious and included a nice den area which provided a good escape area for reading a book. I would have rather seen the den off the bedroom though as I could see it being a little loud next to the living area where the tv is located since there is no door in between. Overall though, it is a nice community.

From Lincoln Meadows Senior Living

Lincoln Meadows provides premium independent living, assisted living, transitional memory care and memory care in Parker, Colorado. Our community delivers affordable luxury with At Your Service℠ hospitality and concierge services. That means we can help you through the transition to our community with packing and estate services, moving company referrals and more. Once you've moved in, we can help with errands, transportation-everything you need to get the most out of living at Lincoln Meadows. Think of Lincoln Meadows Senior Living as a hotel operated by a staff of caring family members. From specialized transportation options to personal shopping, all you have to do is pick up the phone or stop by our reception / concierge desk and we'll be At Your Service℠!

Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care all under one roof! Our location in the southern part of the Denver metro area is ideal, as we are close to fantastic shopping, medical facilities, and cultural activities. Our proximity to the light rail station makes it ideal for residents to take a train to Downtown Denver.

Features of Lincoln Meadows Senior Living

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in unit

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,890/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55