Atrium Senior Living of Park Ridge

124 Noyes Drive, Park Ridge, NJ, 07656

Reviews of Atrium Senior Living of Park Ridge

Barbara Davis September 30, 2015

Quality of services generally good. Caring, kind people - professionals are excellent. Aides ok.

Thank you for your review. We’re so happy to hear that you had a positive experience at Atrium Senior Living of Park Ridge. Every day we work toward the goal of ensuring that all Atrium Health and Senior Living communities provide compassionate care that enhances the lives of our residents. We appreciate your support and wish you good health.

Michelle117154550 September 23, 2015

My aunt is a resident here. I find the staff to be excellent. They go above and beyond in taking care of her needs.

Thank you for your review. We’re so happy to hear that your aunt is having a positive experience at Atrium Senior Living of Park Ridge. Every day we work toward the goal of ensuring that all Atrium Health and Senior Living communities provide compassionate care that enhances the lives of our residents. We appreciate your support and wish you good health.

John McDonnel August 27, 2015

I have been here for 7 happy years. When I first arrived, I was in a very poor condition. I could not walk, dress or shave. The nurses and aides were spectacular. The aides encouraged me and helped me back to walking. The entire staff was friendly. They nursed me back to health. The activities are excellent and the food is quite good.

Anonymous110564450 July 29, 2015

Atrium Senior Living of Park Ridge (Mill Pond Assisted Living) was very clean. We had a meal, and the food was very good. We were very impressed with the staff. They had an activity board in the front of the building, and they had something going on every day of the week. It was excellent.

Thank you for your review. We’re so happy to hear that you had a positive experience at Atrium Senior Living of Park Ridge. Every day we work toward the goal of ensuring that our Atrium Health and Senior Living communities provide compassionate care that enhances the lives of our residents. We appreciate your support and wish you good health.

Caring104662550 April 28, 2015

I found Mill Pond to be very clean. The people when I first went there were very attentive, and they were pretty much checking to meet the needs that my aunt has. They distribute her meds and help her with showering. The nurses are very attentive, and they keep them very busy during the day with different activities. I am just very happy with the place. The other ones that I saw were all very nice, but this one met her needs financially the best.

Caring107257150 March 07, 2015

We walked in and looked around, and it seemed a little bit dingy. It needed to be fixed up a little bit. They were very helpful when we went to look at it.

From Atrium Senior Living of Park Ridge

At Atrium Senior Living of Park Ridge (formerly Mill Pond Assisted Living) you will have the comforts of a spacious, secure apartment, plus a host of convenient amenities and hospitality services. You’ll enjoy delicious meals in a restaurant-style dining room, energizing fitness and wellness programs, and a diverse range of cultural and social activities. We also offer concierge service, weekly housekeeping services, courtesy van transportation, and much more.

3 resident style meals daily, Daily Happy Hour at 3pm, 24 hour nursing on site, 101 units located in beautiful Bergen County NJ. Also on our campus is Plaza Regency Skilled Nursing facility. We are a full service Assisted Living Community since 1998.

Features of Atrium Senior Living of Park Ridge

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Activities extra: Monthly live entertainers

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $6,700/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 65

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 05A001