Reviews of Victory Centre of Park Forest
Anonymous109660150 July 04, 2015
I visited this facility
Victory Centre of Park Forest was clean, nice, and affordable. The staff was very accommodating. The residents were either eating or enjoying TV during my visit. The dining area was clean, and they had a lot of menu choices.
Thank you for your review on our community. I hope that we are able meet your needs and that we see you again soon.
Beverly41 July 31, 2014
I visited this facility
I liked Victory Centre very much. I liked the independent-living. The assisted living I wasn't so impressed with but as a whole, I thought it was very nice, very clean. The staff at the independent-living was very cordial.
The room that she took me into wasn't as small as I thought it would be. It was very nice, very clean. It wasn't furnished and as far as the dining room, it mainly looked like a large room. It's nice and it's more affordable than the others. It's about 2 blocks from me so I will still be in the same community and close to my health club.
Darlene11 June 17, 2013
I visited this facility
Victory Centre of Park Forest was absolutely fantastic. One building was for the assisted living and the other was for the independent living. The rent was based on your income. They gave me a tour and the people were friendly. They also informed me that there were activities for seniors. The rooms were spacious and you got your own refrigerator and stove for cooking.
SLynn May 31, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My overall experiences with this facility were okay. I visited this facility numerous times and I did not have any negative moments. The staff was friendly and helpful. They seemed to get along well with my grandmother and she seemed to feel comfortable around them. They had a nice patio area outside that we would go out to often. They also provided a church service for the people who lived there, which was something that my grandmother really enjoyed. The facility itself was decent and they had nice sized rooms. It was somewhat outdated but it was sufficient. The reason why I rated them at a "3" in spite of not having and negative experiences with them was because I felt they were pretty average. They did not do anything to wow me. It was a good facility but I did not feel they did anything great, or above average. Overall, they could have done better, but it was a decent, positive experience.
From Victory Centre of Park Forest
Welcome home to affordable apartments and supportive living for seniors . . . and welcome home to Victory Centre of Park Forest!
Victory Centre of Park Forest offers a supportive living community for adults 65 and older. Our vision is to create life-enriching environments where you or your loved one can lead engaging, meaningful and purpose filled lives.
Our exceptional staff delivers a coordinated care approach through supportive services, quality environments and award-winning programs to enhance your lifestyle and provide you – and your family – with dignity, privacy, respect, and peace of mind.
Our all-inclusive service package and financial safety net, for those who apply and qualify, provides you with peace of mind for your financial well-being. A comprehensive assessment results in a customized care plan that tailors services to your needs. Here is just some of what Victory Centre of Park Forest can offer you or your loved one…
- 24-staffing by certified personnel
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals through our SenseSations dining program each day plus snacks
- Wellness programs that focus on the strengths and interests of our residents and gives them the opportunity to lead groups, take an active role in their lives and environment, and learn new things.
- Daily assurance checks
- Disease prevention counseling and education on self-care
- Resident and family education and support
- Monitoring of resident call system located in your apartment’s bathroom and bedroom
- Move-in coordination
Scroll through this webpage for a listing of additional amenities.
LIVE WELL, AGE WELL, BE WELL at Victory Centre of Park Forest
What Makes Us Special
At Pathway Senior Living, we think about aging differently. We value elderhood as a viable and productive period of human life. We focus on providing WELL care, not sick care. We take a holistic and proactive approach to enhancing our residents' lives. Our approach is so unique and so deeply engrained in our culture that we even have our own name for it - we call it "VIVA!" VIVA! is an enthusiastic celebration of life! It is far-reaching and all-encompassing. VIVA! sets the tone for the personalized way we care for our residents...our individualized approach to supporting their overall well being. VIVA! offers a whole new way of living life to the fullest!
Features of Victory Centre of Park Forest
- Medication Management
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Library, Emergency call system
- Some residents have in-room kitchenettes
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Dining extra: Meals can be delivered to a resident's apartment if the resident is ill or unable to attend a meal
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Tai chi
- Activities extra: Our award-winning VIVA! life-enrichment program earns praises from resident's, staff, and the senior housing industry for its innovative, resident-centered approach to caring. VIVA! offers something for everyone!
- Guests can attend meals
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: Our care-staff to resident ration exceeds the state requirement
- Minimum age: 65
Technology and entertainment
- Technology extra: Apartments come cable & telephone ready should the resident choose to purchase those services from an outside vendor
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
- Minimum rate: $2,850/month
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
- We offer financial aid
Location of Victory Centre of Park Forest
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities