Morningside of Paris

350 Volunteer Drive, Paris, TN, 38242

Reviews of Morningside of Paris

July 19, 2013

By Distant daughter

i live out of state from where my parents live in Morningside of Paris. I visit four times a year. My parents have lived there for almost three years. I am very impressed by the care my parents have received. The staff is friendly, warm, and caring. The attention my parents have received is outstanding. The facility and grounds are clean and well-kept also. I am grateful that a small town has such a wonderful place for my parents. I always feel like they are safe and well cared for.

July 17, 2013

By Thrilled Daughter

My parents have lived at Morningside of Paris for almost 4 years. These years have by far been some of the happiest years of my family's life. My father recently passed away at 91 years old and my mom, 92, still lives there. I could never say enough to fully express how happy our family has been with the care at this home....and believe me, this is home. Our family comes and goes as if it were my Mom's own home. The around the clock care she and my Dad have received is amazing!! We have NEVER once had even a small complaint about anything! The staff is loving and so well trained. They have loved my parents like their own. I would HIGHLY recommend this facility to anyone!!

June 03, 2012

By Caring Granddaughter

This is a nice place but it's too far for me. This is still a new facility, very clean and they make sure you can't smell anything bad. This is located in a smaller town. The rooms were new and nice but the studio room was really small that you can't put a couch in it. The staff was really caring and they provided my grandmother with the best care. They have those usual activities as well. They could enlarge their dining rooms to provide better service to their residents.

Photos of Morningside of Paris

Services & Amenities of Morningside of Paris

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3800/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Studio Deluxe, 1 Bedroom Deluxe, Alcove, 1 Bedroom Luxury

• Features Extra: Library

• Licenses: Tennessee

About Morningside of Paris

Morningside of Paris offers compassionate senior care in Paris, TN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Paris shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Paris, TN.

Map of Morningside of Paris