CareOne at The Cupola

Overview of Ratings

4.0

May 08, 2015

By Caring71919550

Care One is a very nice place and very clean. It is very reasonable and very good. The lady was very nice in explaining everything. I can recommend it first of all because of the cleanliness of the place. That is very important at least for me. It is very clean, and everybody seems to be attentive. They have very good activities for somebody that really needs help. They also have an Alzheimer's area and assisted living. Whatever you need is there. The area is very nice as well.

July 02, 2014

By look further july 2014

I visited this facility off hours, late evening and a Sunday before scheduled appointment for family member, no one stopped me at desk to sign in, one receptiontist showed annoyance with party resident and or busy on their cell phone! Residents sleeping In lobby as well as in tv blasting activity room off lobby. Most of residents in wheelchairs or using walkers and requirie full asistance as well from staff. No supervisor and or administration available in evening hours to discuss concerns or questions. Residents sit outdoors in front entrance looking at parking lot or hoping to get to gazebo in middle of parking lot without getting caught on curb or getting hit by a car while In their wheelchair or walking slowly . Staff smoke in gazebo too. No lights at several entrances in parking lot "light disruptive to residents on top floor" stated visitor who saw my puzzled face and had also inquired for own safety when visiting. Actually most residents have private aides for care because every thing is extra because they want assissted living status . Nurse covering several units for medication distributing. Clean surroundings, food appealing but no real difference from extended care facility. Cancelled application for family member , found better placement within same town.

August 01, 2013

By Joan18

I was there when I was recuperating. It was absolutely lovely. It was in a lovely area and they were great.

February 22, 2013

By Evie2

My father-in-law was in the rehab center before he went into CareOne. The food was better, they gave him a lot of attention, and the place is also convenient for my sister-in-law to visit him, so they decided that's where they wanted him. They like the care and the physical therapy they're providing. We're really pleased with it.

September 10, 2012

By theydeservebetter

If you're looking for a place with great healthy food, wonderful, warm, long-term employees, individualized care, this is not the place. Here's an example of a recent meal for an adult male with dietary restrictions for sodium: 1 hot dog on a white bun. These are not toddlers, they are adults! C'mon, senior care like this is shameful, especially when you're paying thousands of dollars per month. We owe more to our senior population.

October 19, 2011

By NJSara

The Cupola facility is very nice and welcoming to visitors. They just completed some new renovations to enhance the beauty of the facility recently. I went there to visit my grandmother often and always found the staff to be kind and welcoming too. The cleaning staff does a great job and the cooking staff as well. I always heard about the meals my grandmother was being served which often included things like steak or lobster. On the negative side, my grandmother's room was quite small and she had to travel quite far to get from her room to the dining facilities and common areas. But she has a private bathroom that is clean and large and well equipped for someone who isn't as mobile as she used to be. Overall I think the facility is a nice option if you don't have a fortune to spend. It is reasonably priced and there are plenty of social activities for the residents to participate in so that it feels like home (such as bus trips to Atlantic City or organized card games).

Photos of CareOne at The Cupola

Features of CareOne at The Cupola

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5800/month

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 5a000

About CareOne at The Cupola

CareOne at The Cupola, a premier provider of assisted living and respite care services, features a dedicated, skilled staff, leading-edge specialized clinical services tailored to residents' needs and a variety of contemporary activities and amenities. Our beautifully appointed center can accommodate up to 165 residents.

A neighborhood staple, The Cupola has been in Paramus for over 50 years! We take immense pride in the longevity of our community, residents, and staff members. We are experts in the field of senior living and are happy to serve as a source of guidance, insight, and assistance to all.

Map of CareOne at The Cupola