Reviews of Daylesford Crossing
July 17, 2017
I visited this facility
September 30, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Photos of Daylesford Crossing
Services & Amenities of Daylesford Crossing
- Minimum Rate: $4800/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $8000/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- State Licenses: Pending
About Daylesford Crossing
Welcome to Daylesford Crossing
Senior Living, but Different…
Strikingly modern with a nod to historic architectural styles of the area, Daylesford Crossing is perfectly located – right in the heart of everything the western Main Line has to offer.
What’s different about Daylesford Crossing? Our community is ‘right-sized’ – offering a comprehensive range of amenities and services, but in a boutique-style setting, with just 64 personal care (assisted living) apartments and 14 specialized memory care apartments. We’re big enough to count on, small enough to care.
We’ve crafted a uniquely inclusive synergy of hospitality and holistic support, recognizing that needs and desires change; sometimes daily. And, you should be in charge of defining an active senior living lifestyle as individual as you are.
Services & Amenities
Support is always on hand. The porter can assist with all those little tasks. Move the easy chair into the bedroom, pull a box of winter clothes down from the top of the closet, hang a picture… just call.
The concierge is at the heart of the Daylesford Crossing lifestyle — personal assistance, anytime, when you want it.
Appointments, questions, we can help. Enjoy an independent lifestyle, with assistance when you request it.
Enjoy elegantly appointed drawing rooms, ideal for entertaining and easy conversation. Every open space is inspired by nature with soothing aquariums, sunny windows, and walls of lush green, water and bamboo.
Here are just a few of our many services and amenities to support your active senior lifestyle:
- Concierge Service – personal assistance, at your fingertips
- Three, Chef-Prepared Meals a Day – including made-to-order breakfasts and a special menu of favorites, available throughout the day and evening. Comparable to the best of the Main Line!
- Daily Happy Hour – with beer and wine, and your own favorite spirits available upon request at the bar
- Engaging Programs – focused on promoting a vigorous mind and purpose-filled days to keep you active and independent.
- Sage Advice – thoughtful and meaningful support for your and your loved ones with transitions in aging
- Porter Service – for all those little things you need done (the heavy lifting, the high reaching and everything in between)
When your senior patients or clients need a supportive living environment, Daylesford Crossing may be the right referral choice for you. Here’s why:
1. Our comprehensive, quality senior living services are tailored to the individual, enabling you to recommend us with complete confidence.
- From minimal help to comprehensive support to end-of-life care, our holistic services are completely coordinated among a full range of healthcare professionals.
- Our Connections Memory Care area allows memory impaired residents to reach their highest potential through self-directed programming and independence as well as structured activities based upon a “community” focus.
- Part of Sage Senior Living, Daylesford Crossing provides completely customized support, uniquely sophisticated surroundings, and unparalleled hospitality.
2. We help make the transition easy and efficient.
- Our Care Team provides comprehensive support throughout the discharge process, beginning with an efficiently managed and thorough assessment.
- Our “Sage Advice” Program customizes the admissions process, making the transition as simple and satisfying as possible for new residents and their families.
3.We keep you informed.
- Our Care Team, led by the Director of Health and Wellness, will follow up with you to provide a thorough update on how your referral resident is acclimating with us.
Daylesford Crossing is a Sage Senior Living Community
Wisdom applied – the Sage approach to senior living. Our founders were pioneers in senior living; they consciously moved away from the trend towards cookie-cutter, Wall Street-driven corporations to create an attractive lifestyle for seniors that honors their individual desires and recognizes their ever-changing needs. Through forward thinking, Sage has developed communities that have the flexibility to customize their services, on your terms.
From our on-site management to the executive partners to each and every staff member, the entire Sage team is dedicated to making this a place you’ll be happy – and proud – to call home on the Main Line.
Here, personal attention is the rule, not the exception. Everything we do is designed around your comfort, your satisfaction, your happiness. Talk to us anytime – we’re listening.