Provision Living at Panama City Beach

6012 Magnolia Beach Rd, Panama City, FL, 32408

Reviews of Provision Living at Panama City Beach

Joanna7 April 17, 2015

My mother is in Provision, and I think its fine. I think it's great, and the activities are nice. I like it because it is small and intimate. The meeting room of the staff is the same as the patients' so they are not hidden in some hard to find office. The place is clean. I eat there, and the food is fine. However, in this place you cannot age out. They didn't have a license for if you got really sick and needed injections; you will need to go to a skilled nursing facility because they can't provide that kind of service. My mother is a hundred so we are concerned with that, and that is one of the issues with moving her. However, for what it is, it is great.

Beachlife July 31, 2013

I recently visited this community for a Health/Educational seminar and was greatly impressed. The residents seem to be very happy and enjoy it. I did not realize we had anything like this in our area. They offer completely separate Independent villas as well as Assisted Living and Memory Care. I would live there myself and would love it if my own parents lived near and could have this as an option. I would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for themselves, family members or friends.

SueW1 August 14, 2012

The staff was very nice and accommodating. The gal who showed us around was willing to come on her day off and toured us. Everyone that we saw, including some of the residents were very nice and just all smiles. I thought the place was decorated very nicely and it seems to be very clean and very well kept. I was very impressed with it! It offers a lot of options for my dad. They've got a lot of activities that go on. Just that the fact that they have a 2-bedroom townhouse with a garage, that's what dad exactly wanted and close enough for him to get there for dinner. His room has two bedrooms and two baths, a kitchen, and a living area and then a screened porch. It's really a spacious room like a regular apartment. It just seem to fit him plus it's 10 minutes from my house, so that's really important.

tallen19 May 26, 2012

The facility itself is a beautiful building that outranks in cleanliness as far as other facilities I have visited. The residents have their own salon, a beautiful eating area with a Grand Piano, there is music played during all meals. They can request a special meal, or if family is coming, they can "book" the private eating area for parties. They also schedule entertainment for the residents, including plays put on my small children, or a violinist for Christmas dinner. There is also an Alzheimer's Wing specifically for residents with dementia or Alzheimer's where music is also played and a very comfortable sitting area with a large big screen television for everyone to enjoy. The rooms are very large and residents are able to bring their own items from home to truly make this facility a more home-like environment. For the most part, the staff is very nice, although I have had two experiences at this facility where I felt that the staff was a little too rough with the Alzheimer's residents. I experienced one of the staff yelling at one of the residents and then loudly disclaiming to a co-worker that she was a derrogatory term. The only other time I have experienced a negative experience was when a staff member seemed to be helping a resident from the chair and she seemed to be a little bit too rough with him and jerked him up out of the chair. I have visited this facility more than 50 times, and those were the only times I have experienced anything negative. Most than 90 percent of the staff are very friendly, courteous and caring for the residents. I would recommend this faciility to others.

From Provision Living at Panama City Beach

Welcome to Provision Living at Panama City Beach, an independent living, assisted living and memory care community.

Beach lovers can't get enough of our location, just off the Gulf Coast and convenient to restaurants, shopping and entertainment. Residents enjoy a full schedule of activities and wonderful meals prepared by our chef every day. Their families appreciate having 24 hour staff available to check on their loved ones. Three residential options include Independent Living Villas, Assisted Living apartments and a wonderful Memory Care neighborhood for those living with Alzheimer's or related memory loss.

All apartments are monthly rental, with no "buy-in" or endowment necessary. Small pets are welcome. Provision Living at Panama City Beach celebrates the independence and individuality of every resident, with a mission to create a radiant community where people are loved, inspired and thriving.

Features of Provision Living at Panama City Beach

• Physical therapy

• Condos/townhomes
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,900/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 60