Provision Living at Panama City Beach

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Provision Living at Panama City Beach

January 15, 2016

By A family member2

They have a wing for memory care at Provision Senior Living where my mother-in-law lives. We are very pleased with it, and she has settled in there quite well. They have a beauty shop where she gets her hair done once a week. They have quite a few activities. In the wing where she is, they need lots of care, but the staff sits with them as they do things like puzzles and little crafts. They have activities for assisted living as well, and they include those people in the memory wing. They had a nice fall festival, and a winter formal dinner that they invited families to. They had a New Year’s party back in the memory area and, for Christmas activities, they brought in children from the schools to sing and perform, so they have a lot going on.

October 28, 2015

By Barbara106652950

I was extremely impressed by the appearance, the friendliness of the personnel and the few residents I met in the dining room during my visit to Provision Living. I love the apartment that I will be living in. They have everything I need. The dining area looks like a restaurant with tables and chairs. It’s very nicely decorated and the food menu was wonderful too. I was able to read their calendar of activities as well and it was very comprehensive. The assistance they could give me as a resident was very impressive. This facility fits my budget too. When I was scheduled to take a tour in this community, I was accompanied by my son and daughter-in-law. I think they were more impressed than I was.

April 17, 2015

By Joanna7

My mother is in Provision, and I think its fine. I think it's great, and the activities are nice. I like it because it is small and intimate. The meeting room of the staff is the same as the patients' so they are not hidden in some hard to find office. The place is clean. I eat there, and the food is fine. However, in this place you cannot age out. They didn't have a license for if you got really sick and needed injections; you will need to go to a skilled nursing facility because they can't provide that kind of service. My mother is a hundred so we are concerned with that, and that is one of the issues with moving her. However, for what it is, it is great.

July 31, 2013

By Beachlife

I recently visited this community for a Health/Educational seminar and was greatly impressed. The residents seem to be very happy and enjoy it. I did not realize we had anything like this in our area. They offer completely separate Independent villas as well as Assisted Living and Memory Care. I would live there myself and would love it if my own parents lived near and could have this as an option. I would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for themselves, family members or friends.

August 14, 2012

By SueW1

The staff was very nice and accommodating. The gal who showed us around was willing to come on her day off and toured us. Everyone that we saw, including some of the residents were very nice and just all smiles. I thought the place was decorated very nicely and it seems to be very clean and very well kept. I was very impressed with it! It offers a lot of options for my dad. They've got a lot of activities that go on. Just that the fact that they have a 2-bedroom townhouse with a garage, that's what dad exactly wanted and close enough for him to get there for dinner. His room has two bedrooms and two baths, a kitchen, and a living area and then a screened porch. It's really a spacious room like a regular apartment. It just seem to fit him plus it's 10 minutes from my house, so that's really important.

May 26, 2012

By tallen19

The facility itself is a beautiful building that outranks in cleanliness as far as other facilities I have visited. The residents have their own salon, a beautiful eating area with a Grand Piano, there is music played during all meals. They can request a special meal, or if family is coming, they can "book" the private eating area for parties. They also schedule entertainment for the residents, including plays put on my small children, or a violinist for Christmas dinner. There is also an Alzheimer's Wing specifically for residents with dementia or Alzheimer's where music is also played and a very comfortable sitting area with a large big screen television for everyone to enjoy. The rooms are very large and residents are able to bring their own items from home to truly make this facility a more home-like environment. For the most part, the staff is very nice, although I have had two experiences at this facility where I felt that the staff was a little too rough with the Alzheimer's residents. I experienced one of the staff yelling at one of the residents and then loudly disclaiming to a co-worker that she was a derrogatory term. The only other time I have experienced a negative experience was when a staff member seemed to be helping a resident from the chair and she seemed to be a little bit too rough with him and jerked him up out of the chair. I have visited this facility more than 50 times, and those were the only times I have experienced anything negative. Most than 90 percent of the staff are very friendly, courteous and caring for the residents. I would recommend this faciility to others.

Photos of Provision Living at Panama City Beach

Features of Provision Living at Panama City Beach

• State Licenses: AL10754

About Provision Living at Panama City Beach

Provision Living at Panama City Beach is an assisted living facility in Panama City, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Provision Living at Panama City Beach for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Provision Living at Panama City Beach