Charter Senior Living of Panama City Beach

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Charter Senior Living of Panama City Beach

July 31, 2013

By Beachlife

I recently visited this community for a Health/Educational seminar and was greatly impressed. The residents seem to be very happy and enjoy it. I did not realize we had anything like this in our area. They offer completely separate Independent villas as well as Assisted Living and Memory Care. I would live there myself and would love it if my own parents lived near and could have this as an option. I would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for themselves, family members or friends.

August 13, 2012

By SueW1

The staff was very nice and accommodating. The gal who showed us around was willing to come on her day off and toured us. Everyone that we saw, including some of the residents were very nice and just all smiles. I thought the place was decorated very nicely and it seems to be very clean and very well kept. I was very impressed with it! It offers a lot of options for my dad. They've got a lot of activities that go on. Just that the fact that they have a 2-bedroom townhouse with a garage, that's what dad exactly wanted and close enough for him to get there for dinner. His room has two bedrooms and two baths, a kitchen, and a living area and then a screened porch. It's really a spacious room like a regular apartment. It just seem to fit him plus it's 10 minutes from my house, so that's really important.

May 25, 2012

By tallen19

The facility itself is a beautiful building that outranks in cleanliness as far as other facilities I have visited. The residents have their own salon, a beautiful eating area with a Grand Piano, there is music played during all meals. They can request a special meal, or if family is coming, they can "book" the private eating area for parties. They also schedule entertainment for the residents, including plays put on my small children, or a violinist for Christmas dinner. There is also an Alzheimer's Wing specifically for residents with dementia or Alzheimer's where music is also played and a very comfortable sitting area with a large big screen television for everyone to enjoy. The rooms are very large and residents are able to bring their own items from home to truly make this facility a more home-like environment. For the most part, the staff is very nice, although I have had two experiences at this facility where I felt that the staff was a little too rough with the Alzheimer's residents. I experienced one of the staff yelling at one of the residents and then loudly disclaiming to a co-worker that she was a derrogatory term. The only other time I have experienced a negative experience was when a staff member seemed to be helping a resident from the chair and she seemed to be a little bit too rough with him and jerked him up out of the chair. I have visited this facility more than 50 times, and those were the only times I have experienced anything negative. Most than 90 percent of the staff are very friendly, courteous and caring for the residents. I would recommend this faciility to others.

Photos of Charter Senior Living of Panama City Beach

Features of Charter Senior Living of Panama City Beach

• Overall:

• State Licenses: AL10754

About Charter Senior Living of Panama City Beach

Welcome to Provision Living at Panama City Beach, an independent living, assisted living and memory care community.

Beach lovers can't get enough of our location, just off the Gulf Coast and convenient to restaurants, shopping and entertainment. Residents enjoy a full schedule of activities and wonderful meals prepared by our chef every day. Their families appreciate having 24 hour staff available to check on their loved ones. Three residential options include Independent Living Villas, Assisted Living apartments and a wonderful Memory Care neighborhood for those living with Alzheimer's or related memory loss.

All apartments are monthly rental, with no "buy-in" or endowment necessary. Small pets are welcome. Provision Living at Panama City Beach celebrates the independence and individuality of every resident, with a mission to create a radiant community where people are loved, inspired and thriving.

Map of Charter Senior Living of Panama City Beach