Brookdale Panama City

Reviews of Brookdale Panama City

Overview of Ratings

3.8

October 16, 2014

Sterling House has a good nursing staff. They are very competent and very friendly, and they seem very compassionate. They have a lot of recreational things for the residents. They have a safe environment. There are safety features in each room like call buttons and grab bars. The rooms are excellent and very clean. My parents are very happy with it. They’re not happy to be away from home, but happy that it’s a good environment.

April 22, 2014

Everything in Sterling House, like the rooms and the staff, was very nice. What stood out was their cleanliness.

September 26, 2013

By Reynold1

I am working to get my wife into Sterling House of Panama City right now. I like the fact that they have other people there that can interact with her. They also have 24-hour coverage. They seemed like they have good meal preparation and they have activities for the residents. They facility is a pretty nice place, but the apartments are expensive. They have four different apartment sizes and you can choose to have a smaller or a larger one.

August 28, 2013

By Largie

I visited Sterling House. This facility was nice and clean. I saw one of their rooms for one person and they were small. They were as big as a small bedroom when you're in a house.

August 28, 2013

By Joanne13

My mom has just moved in a facility called Sterling House. The place is all right. It is clean. It is a place for memory impaired individuals and also for those needing regular assisted living. They have them mixed together and they're not separated, which is good, I think. They have plenty of staff there and they are very helpful. They were helpful in getting my mom over there. With regards to amenities, because my mom is memory impaired, she really isn't able to enjoy any of them so far.

November 02, 2012

Sterling House seems very nice. It's about an hour from where I live. The people were nice. and there's a lot of activities there. The staff was very helpful to me.

May 15, 2012

By Carn

From what I can remember, the nursing home was always very clean and helpful in terms of my grandmother. However, she used to complain about the quality of food at times, and the activities they held on a weekly basis.

Photos of Brookdale Panama City

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

About Brookdale Panama City

Brookdale Panama City provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

The Sterling House in Panama City has a dual license; an assisted living license along with a limited nursing service license. This means our residents can age in place far longer here than any other assisted living communities in the area.

Map of Brookdale Panama City