Stratford Court of Palm Harbor

45 Katherine Boulevard, Palm Harbor, FL, 34684

Reviews of Stratford Court of Palm Harbor

February 16, 2015

By Karen102348850

Stratford Court of Palm Harbor seemed very nice, but it was kind of an open-ended cost, and we weren't sure what his needs were or what it would actually cost him. The rooms were clean and nice, and the dining room was nice. The location was good. They had a full calendar of activities as well. I would probably give it a four-stars because of the cost, but as far as everything else, I would give it a five. It was clean and nice, and the people were friendly.

April 12, 2014

I would recommend Stratford Court because it was beautiful. I had wonderful food. It had a walk-in pool, and the people there were very nice. They had activities every day. They had doctors, a dentist, and they had workout rooms.

Photos of Stratford Court of Palm Harbor

Services & Amenities of Stratford Court of Palm Harbor

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Licenses: ALF

About Stratford Court of Palm Harbor

Stratford Court of Palm Harbor offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation.

We are located in Palm Harbor, Florida, close to area hospitals, healthcare providers, shopping centers and cultural venues. At Stratford Court of Palm Harbor, you'll find the perfect balance of the independence our residents want, with care always available, should you ever need it. We are proud to be a landmark in the area, servicing seniors for over 20 years.

From our spacious accommodations, to our outdoor pool and shaded patio, to our inspiring calendar of events, you'll feel like you've stepped into an island resort.

Part of the Five Star Senior Living family, we are honored to have the support and resources of one of the country's largest providers of retirement living, with over 250 communities in 32 states. Like the name suggests, Five Star Senior Living goes above and beyond the traditional ideas about senior living in every aspect of community life.

Map of Stratford Court of Palm Harbor