HarborChase of Palm Harbor

Reviews of HarborChase of Palm Harbor

Overview of Ratings

4.2

December 03, 2014

Dad was at HarborChase of Palm Harbor. The facility is very clean, and they have nice staff. Their food is excellent, but they could not provide my father with the level of services that he needs at this time. They do have good activities.

January 30, 2014

By caring77301050

There was really nothing wrong with Harbor Chase, other than their memory care is more of an afterthought. The memory care area was just adequate. There was nothing special about it. The property itself for the assisted living and everything was well maintained, but the memory care part wasn't. It looked like an institution and it is on lock down. I didn't think that my mother-in-law would be happy at that place. The lady that we talked to seemed like she was in a hurry and she'd brush us through. When the ones in memory care wanted to talk to us, she didn't want us talking to anybody. When we talked to the residents, one in assisted living and two in memory care, they told us that they weren't happy there.

October 15, 2013

By Roland1

The apartments at Harbor Chase were smaller and their facility was a little older. They had spacious rooms and their staff was great. However, their price was about $500 higher that where we had signed my mom in.

July 12, 2013

By Catherine5

I visited HarborChase of Palm Harbor for my aunt and uncle. This is a very nice place but too expensive for them. It got a homey environment. Their apartments are very nice. They got lovely rooms. Their staff seems very helpful at the time of my visit and their client care seems good. Everybody looks nice and clean and well-cared for.

June 19, 2013

By Deena1

my mother and father live here. I looked into 12 facilities before I picked Harborchase and have not regretted it for one moment.

July 06, 2012

By therealhome

The facilities were great. It was like a long stay hotel. While the great weather cannot be attributed to the business, the facilities took full advantage of them with nice open spaces that connected to the outside world. There were many large glass windows that displayed the nice scenery. A majority of the staff were very nice. They treated visitors very nicely and my great grandmother was very happy there. Although some of the staff seemed bored or sad to be working there, most seemed to enjoy their jobs and their importance to the elderly. There seemed to be a great deal of one on one attention and everyone knew everybody's names. The staff worked great with the residents who had memory loss and other illnesses. The staff were well trained for all types or people. I would like to live here one day when the time comes to leave my home.

December 22, 2011

By tampabayCNA

Balmoral is a well known ALF in Pinellas County. Located conveniently in Palm Harbor Fl, just off Belcher, this facility is easy to locate. Its reputation is obvious once you arrive at this beautiful building. This facility is one of the larger ones in the county around 120 people reside here at any given time. The common areas are large and Well lit and the activities for the residents is posted near the main lobby. There is a check in desk that monitors all traffic in and out of the building for safety. The building is very clean and the staff is always visible and I even noticed on staff maintenance. The dinning area I noticed was nicely decorated and the food looked great! In my opinion this is a great place!

December 05, 2011

When my grandparents lived at this facility, they were very happy and well taken care of on the premises. We would often spend full days with them there, engaging in activities the facility put on, having delicious meals, and meeting the other residents. They provided wonderful meals, transportation to appointments if needed, and made sure there was always something for the residents to use.The facility was wide-open, with outdoor access, a piano, a small library, and even a resident pet (a bird at the time). The floor plan of the entire place and the rooms felt very comfortable and home-like. The staff were extremely caring and friendly. We felt secure that our family members were well taken care of and happy while living there.

September 29, 2011

By SharonL1

My parents were in their 80s when my mom was diagnosed with cancer. After beginning chemo she didn't have the strength to cook and do household chores for her and my step dad. Mom asked me about an ACLF and we went out one day to visit a few. Harbor Chase was our first choice. They have amazing staff that truly cares about the residents who live there. The nurses on staff go above and beyond - they treat all the residents like family! The apartments have indoor entrance/exit doors much like a hotel, and residents check in and out at the front desk, as do guests for safety and security reasons. The grounds are gorgeous and my parents never complained once about the food in the main dining room. It was always delicious when I visited and we would eat together. I highly recommend Balmoral - in fact, I want to live there when I get older!!

July 27, 2011

By spot42251

The staff knows everyone by name, very clean, everyone seems happy even in the Alzeimers unit. They have a ice cream shop where the family and patients can gather and talke (even have one in the Alzeimers unit). Allow family to hve dinner in the dining room.

Let Us Search For You

• Tai Chi

• Minimum Age: Call Community

• Licenses: Assisted Living Facility #8728

About HarborChase of Palm Harbor

Celebrating senior living each and every day!

Welcome to HarborChase of Palm Harbor, and the highest standard of senior care offering assisted living, and our acclaimed memory care program. Respect and simple kindness abound here as we celebrate each individual life with the dignity it has earned and a warm appreciation of chapters still to unfold.

We know you're facing a difficult decision. That's why we're here, and why we do what we do. We understand the challenges you face when caring for a loved one with memory loss, dementia, or Alzheimer's. But now imagine a new home where lovely surroundings, tasty food, and a compassionate, competent staff make each day shine. This is HarborChase of Palm Harbor, where we pride ourselves on setting the gold standard every day.

Come visit and experience our tradition of excellence in senior care.
    Call today; this could be your truest act of love.

Beautifully landscaped community with walking path - All one bedroom apartments with mutable floor plans some with lake view. - Ice-Cream Parlor open everyday all day! - Extended Congregate Care License (ECC) - 24hr. Nursing.

Map of HarborChase of Palm Harbor