Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

815 Briar Creek Blvd., Palm Bay, FL, 32905

Reviews of Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

Donald37 May 13, 2015

Glenbrook was a very nice place. The rooms were gorgeous. The dining room facilities were nice. The whole place was nice, but it was just a little bit pricey. They had and exercise room, a computer room, a swimming pool, and walking paths. They had all kinds of goodies. They had day trips. From what I could see, the residents seemed to be really happy there.

Pamela33 March 27, 2015

I think Glenbrooke was a wonderful facility. It's very nicely decorated, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the food was excellent. But my dad just didn't fit in there very well and he would get confused as to where his room was. They bring in musical artists every Friday afternoon, they have chair aerobics, a book club, and outings. They also have a swimming pool, a clubhouse where they do other activities, like arts and crafts, and even happy hour on Friday afternoons. They had a variety of things to do. I think they even have a Bridge club where they play cards. My mother-in-law is there.

Maizy March 14, 2015

While this facility was once the best in the area for senior residents, this is no longer the case. Glenbrooke still offers a number of social activities for residents and the staff still tries to respond to residents' concerns, but management often does not listen to staff feedback. What primarily accounts for this decline in quality? Lack of effective management, repair issues either ignored or poorly handled, and the exodus of many staff members to nearby senior living facilities. A substantial cultural change at the management level is necessary before this facility can restore its once quality rating.

Pat100628850 January 13, 2015

Glenbrooke is fine, the apartments were beautiful, and the staff was very nice and very home-like. I am in independent living so I have my own dining room.

CaringMan00000973 November 24, 2014

Glenbrook was OK. We liked it too, but we have preferred the other facility. The dining room seems to be OK; we had looked at them. We had looked at the entire facility -- assisted living and independent -- it seems OK. The room sizes were a little small for the most part, but the rest of the facility seems OK.

Caring101722750 November 14, 2014

We had lunch at Glenbrooke. The menu was nice and the food was good but I wasn’t impressed with the whole setting there. It just seemed old to me. The floor seemed dark. The staff was wonderful. We were in the rooms and they were OK. The overall feeling there just turned me off.

Mark21 September 23, 2013

My aunt is in Glenbrooke. The place is very clean, bright and very light. What I like best is that the staff is excellent, honest, understanding and accommodating. We are able to work out a meal plan. Their food is good. They did the supervision of my aunt very well. She's in a two-bedroom apartment. They go out to see movies. They go out shopping. They have arts and crafts. They have sing-a-long. They have everything there.

Diane37 September 10, 2013

Glenbrooke at Palm Bay was multiple stories, very spread out, and that also required a lot of walking. The building was beautifully done. It was really nice. It's got a beautiful landscaping. The staff was very proud of their facility and they work very hard to keep the residents happy.

commercesd May 11, 2012

The Glenbrooke at Palm Bay assisted living facility appeared really well-kept from the exterior. We had been looking for a place for my friend's mother to live in Florida. She has many friends and family there, so this region is ideal for her and the family,

There was a nice little on the grounds, where seniors may enjoy themselves and where they can host many gatherings. The main foyer was reminiscent of a bed and breakfast.

The living suites were all nicely sized and beautifully decorated. Each unit had individually controlled temperatures. We could see that my friend's mother could enjoy living in any of them.

The communal areas all had interesting activities occurring, from reading to games and resident interactions. It was clear that the residents enjoy living here.

Activities and events outside of the facility included casual and fine dining, the library, art venues, theater and films. They also host many general and private parties for residents to enjoy with family and friends.

The food choices looked nutritious and delicious, as well as the regular snacks - offered continually. The dining areas were all lovely, with nice furniture and a peaceful, yet stimulating atmosphere.

The staff here was very caring and attentive. All of the senior's needs appeared to be met very easily, in a caring and friendly manner.

From Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

Two caregivers at this company have been nominated as Caring Champions. Nominee Amelfis C and Nominee Dilene D.

At Glenbrooke at Palm Bay, we offer a resort style retirement unlike any other. Our maintenance-free, senior community provides you with the lifestyle you deserve at a price you can afford. With restaurant style dining, daily events and activities and a friendly neighborhood community, Glenbrooke at Palm Bay represents active senior living at its best.

Life at Glenbrooke at Palm Bay gives you the opportunity to enjoy the freedom to do the things you want to do, when you want to do them. The choices are yours to make every day. Participate in daily activities and social events. Make new friends and memories that will last a lifetime. Get involved in as much or as little as you want – it’s your lifestyle.

Glenbrooke at Palm Bay offers a fully licensed Assisted Living Community on premises. We understand that each individual's needs are personal and unique. At Glenbrooke at Palm Bay Assisted Living, we strive to work with our residents on a personal basis to ensure specific needs are addressed and appropriately met. Residents of our Assisted Living Community are afforded as much independence as preferred with the comfort of knowing that personal care and support services are available on site as needed.

Apartment Features

Temperature Controls, Kitchenette, Emergency Call System, Private Bathrooms

Community Features
Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Chapel Services, Internet Access, Private Dining Room, Fitness Room/Gym, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, Overnight Guest Room, Guest Meals, Room Service, Pharmaceutical Service, Separate Therapy Room, Pet Permitted

Features of Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

• We charge an entry fee

Location of Glenbrooke at Palm Bay