Brookdale Painted Post

120 Creekside Dr., Painted Post, NY, 14870

Reviews of Brookdale Painted Post

March 28, 2013

By scream

Emeritus is a beautiful facility. The staff was very nice. The food was very good too. However, my husband didn't want to be there. He was there for 2 days but ran away twice.

May 29, 2012

By yankees21

The amenities seemed top notch. Especially the barber. The staff was friendly and new most people by name. THe facilities seemed a little old. All in all, it is average.

September 24, 2011

Visited the Painted Post facility for purposes of finding a placement for my Dad. He had previously lived in an Assisted Living Facility, but that one only had one level of care. We thought this one would work well for him. We were impressed about how nice the facility is, clean, grounds well groomed, friendliness of staff. We decided to move our Dad there.

Photos of Brookdale Painted Post

About Brookdale Painted Post

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Painted Post