Morningside of Paducah

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Morningside of Paducah

September 23, 2013

By Elaine11

I had looked at Morningside and it was a nice enough place. I thought the rooms were spacious. The staff was accommodating. It would have been all right if my husband needed an assisted living, but he didn't. What he needed was a nursing home then.

August 26, 2013

By Gene J

My wife and I went on a tour looking for my parents. I didn't know what to expect with assisted living but I must say I was truly blown away by this place! It is beatiful inside and out, the apartments are so nice and big and the walk in closets had my wife wanting to move in! The staff was so personable they spoke to us as we toured and our tour guide Allen was exceptional in answering all of our questions and concerns. This was our first stop and it will be our only stop, we can't see my parents living anywhere else! We are sold on Morningside and we have our parents on the waiting list!

August 26, 2013

By Joe K

I have had multiple clients in this facility. This is the cleanest facility that I have ever been in. More importantly they care about their residents very deeply. The food is wonderful and they are the only assisted living facility that I am aware of that has a memory care unit. They are truly wonderful.

Photos of Morningside of Paducah

Services & Amenities of Morningside of Paducah

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal
  • Vegetarian

About Morningside of Paducah

Morningside of Paducah offers compassionate senior care in Paducah, KY. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Paducah shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Paducah, KY.

Map of Morningside of Paducah