Reviews of The Terrace Assisted Living at Pacific Care Center
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
About The Terrace Assisted Living at Pacific Care Center
The Terrace Assisted Living at Pacific Care Center offers seniors warm spaces and friendly faces in our close-knit assisted living community.
Seniors thrive within this home-like atmosphere, finding their optimal levels of independence, social interaction, and wellness. Seniors can build relationships with peers and enjoy the camaraderie of others with like interests. They can also find health, safety, and well-being – as well as peace of mind for their family members.
The Terrace senior living promotes the independence and dignity of each individual with customized nursing services and personal care assistance available 24 hours a day, including help with activities of daily living, medication administration, and personal care assistance.
The Terrace at Pacific Care Center offers the following assisted living amenities:
- Secure/private apartment with kitchenette
- Full bath with easy step-in shower
- Personal climate control
- Three meals per day in our comfortable dining area
- Snacks and beverages available all day
- Daily laundry and housekeeping
- All utilities, including phone and basic cable television
- Expanded basic cable and telephone available
- Planned activities each week
- Complimentary transportation to doctor appointments
- Limited parking available for residents who drive
- Separate building entrance
- Customized nursing services available 24 hours a day
What Makes Us Special
We uniquely offer small town friendliness along with expert skilled nursing, restorative therapy services, and convenient amenities.
Photos of The Terrace Assisted Living at Pacific Care Center
Features of The Terrace Assisted Living at Pacific Care Center
- Minimum Rate: $2550/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Rent Plus Care Fees
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra: Private 1 Bed/1bath
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 265337