Forest Hill Manor

Overview of Ratings

3.8

October 18, 2014

By Pat100514550

Forest Hill is pretty comfortable, but more than I can afford. The place was very beautiful facility. I liked the food, and the chef was very helpful in coming out with the food for me. My husband was impressed with their regular diet. They have good menus. It was nice, clean, and gorgeous. They have housekeeping facilities that do laundry for the sheets and towels.

August 28, 2012

By CLOVISUNDERGRADS

My grandfather has been a resident at Forest Hill Manor for the last 18 months. As his physical health has declined, his need for care and assistance has increased and the friendly staff at Forest Hill Manor take care of him in a way the fits his needs, but respects his boundaries and encourages him through the process. The kitchen staff serves hot, buffet style meals three times a day, with a talented wait staff who give the resident and their guests quality service. The food menu is eccentric, and has room to accommodate special diet needs.The building itself is a beautiful piece of architecture in the middle of Pacific Grove, California. Cool weather outside makes it a wonderful area to spend sometime outside and their colorful outdoor gardens are a pleasant place to soak up a little outdoor sun. This is a retirement community, so they do enforce visitation hours. Typically 10AM-7:00PM Monday through Friday, and 8:00AM-5:00PM Saturday and Sunday!

April 14, 2012

By Travisivart

My grandparents have lived in this facility since 2009. I've visited several times, and every time it has been a pleasant experience. This is a converted hotel and still retains the feel. There is a library, billiard room, and a newly converted gym. The only real complaint I can give the place is that their air conditioning unit is extremely loud, and their appliances seem cheap.

Features of Forest Hill Manor

About Forest Hill Manor

Forest Hill Manor is an assisted living facility in Pacific Grove, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Forest Hill Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Forest Hill Manor