Century Pines Assisted Living

Reviews of Century Pines Assisted Living

December 17, 2014

By judyrink

Other

Century Pines is a great place and I would highly recommend them. I volunteer there and enjoy being with the residents and great staff. It is obvious that the staff cares about the welfare of each resident. And you will not find a better Director of Nursing anywhere. She has such a passion for nursing and the residents. I have also noticed that staff members place their own family members there. In my book, that says something. I was going to move my own mother there, but unfortunately she passed away before that occurred. You should check them out.

May 24, 2014

By thundercat72

I enjoyed my two and a half year stay at this facility.The property is beautiful, the meals were balanced. The administration was careing. The other residents were pleasent company. Housekeeping was excellent along with laundry. Staff was easy to talk to. and staying there with older residents .taught me that I still have a lot to learn. Burell case workers were amazing .an always on time. There was all age groups there.from 30 to 107. I rather enjoyed the people. and took a lot of knowledge with me from there.

June 14, 2013

By DE1960

The facility is old,smells of mold.during my visit air wasn't working in dining area,very hot in June!most staff were pleasant,but appeared over worked,the only nurse on duty didn't appear concerned about her surrounding,was talking to children on her cell phone in the common area.very unprofessional facility.will think twice before I relocate my mother to the facility....no administration on duty,no activities staff available to speak with us.sad place!

July 30, 2012

By D_LCP

This assisted living facility is very nice. Century Pines is Assisted Living is located on ten acres. The outside is very well taken care of. They have nice landscaping and a beautiful view with many trees. The staff seemed very nice and caring towards the people that were staying in their care. I have visited Century Pines in Ozark, Missouri many times with classmates that I went to school with. We would bring the elderly cards and gifts. We would also sit and visit with them and sometimes sing and play games together. The gathering room where people can sit and watch television and play games is very large, and is very open. The senior citizens that we visited seemed very happy and content to be at Century Pines. There are some wonderful amenities including but not limited to, a beauty/barber shop on site, daily laundry service and housekeeping, free transportation to go on outings, and a wonderful staff that is available 24 hours a day. I really enjoyed my visit to Century Pines Assisted Living, and I believe that others will, too.

Services & Amenities of Century Pines Assisted Living

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3500/month

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Century Pines Assisted Living

Century Pines has served the senior population of Christian, Greene and the surrounding counties for over 30 years. Century Pines is considered a preferred assisted living community by the Veterans Administration. The VA provides additional funding to qualified veterans and their spouses for daily care. Century Pines will complete and submit all documentation and applications for Aid and Attendance funding on behalf of our residents.

Century Pines offers the following services inclusive in its rates to residents: Nursing staff assistance as needed, 24-7 RN Nurse Practitioner & Medical Doctor on call 24-7. Administration of medications by certified medication aides as ordered & prescribed by their physician. We provide three nutritionally balanced meals service restaurant style in our dining room. Residents may invite family or friends for lunch or dinner. We provide assistance to all ADL needs. Daily housekeeping and laundry services provide clean towels and linens. We offer a full assortment of activities and we provide a handicap accessible bus so our residents may engage in off-site activities. Cable television is provided at no extra cost. House phones available to receive & make calls for those who may not have private phones.

We invite you to come visit Century Pines to meet our wonderful residents, caring staff, and beautiful setting. You’ll soon experience why our residents are “at home” at Century Pines.

Map of Century Pines Assisted Living