Independence Village of Waterstone

701 Market Street, Oxford, MI, 48371

Reviews of Independence Village of Waterstone

March 23, 2015

By Judy102633650

Waterstone is absolutely beautiful if you don't have the situation that I have. My mother would have needed more care than that, but for a lot of people Waterstone in Oxford would be beautiful. I didn't get to meet the staff. I just met a lady who gave me a tour. This place was really nice.

January 24, 2014

By Grace A

I have several friends that have their parents living at Independence Village of Waterstone, I would recommend this community highly, the staff is incredible. They create an experience with each individual they come in contact with every minute of every day. The building is very well kept by the housekeeping crew and the Chef prepared meals are tasty! They have menu style dinners with home made deserts in a beautiful dining room. The apartments are spacious and all have a balcony or patio. I seen one apartment that had a fireplace and sunroom. I give Independence Village of Waterstone five stars!

October 17, 2013

By Carol71577550

Independence Village was a new facility. It was very nice but it was a little bit expensive. It was clean. It was 5 miles from town and it was like in a country area. The staff was very nice. Overall, it was a very nice facility, although their price is something they could improve on.

September 30, 2011

By Betty4

Independence Village is a beautiful facility. It has two dining areas and several common areas for entertaining, church, puzzle rooms, pianos, library, etc. The dining areas are spacious with white linens and quality food. They offer several special events throughout the year for families to spend time with their loved one. Often events have live music, great decorations, and food. For example, the christmas holiday party had a live reindeer, live music, Santa, face painting for kids, and a variety of delicious appetizers. Family members can also join their loved one at any time during the week in the dining area for a reasonable price. The staff has always been warm and welcoming. On the other hand, there have been several incidents where the wrong medication was given to my family member. At that point in time, there was a high turnover rate in staff. This seems to have been addressed and we are currently very happy with the staff.

Photos of Independence Village of Waterstone

Services & Amenities of Independence Village of Waterstone

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Independence Village of Waterstone

Nestled amidst the world-class Waterstone resort subdivision, Independence Village of Waterstone is luxury senior living at its finest. Surrounded by beautiful homes, a small lake and black top walking paths, our picturesque family oriented community offers you more than a new home, it offers an entire neighborhood to explore!

Enjoy the privacy and comfort of your lovely, spacious, well-appointed apartment before heading to the Village Café to catch up on current events. Indulge in delicious chef-prepared meals in our elegant dining room then try your hand at a friendly game of bingo, pinochle or Wii. Socialize with friends at the neighboring championship Boulder Point Golf Course or just visit with family and friends in one of our many inviting community areas. The options are endless.

Map of Independence Village of Waterstone