Mission Oaks

10780 N. US Highway 301, Oxford, FL, 34484

Reviews of Mission Oaks

Tama1 January 28, 2013

So far, I want to say Mission Oaks is okay. The only thing is we're having a little dispute regarding the bill. We chose this facility because the fee they told us was all-inclusive for a dementia care. But when we got our bill, they added $500 to it every month and they said because dementia care costs more. We were never told that's what's going to happen. We even had to pay a $2,000 initiation fee even before we went in. So we are meeting with the administrators next week.

Right now, I don't know if I'm too happy with them with the things that are happening. But I like the care that they provide my father. The facility itself is excellent and beautiful. They've got ice cream parlor and a movie theater. The doctors and the physical therapists are right there in the building. They have a shuttle service that handles handicap, which he is, and they can take them to their appointments. My dad says the food is so good. He said they have the best dinner rolls he's ever had.

The services they provide were awesome, but we were told one thing and then something else happened with the billing cycle. Hopefully, we'll get that straightened out. My dad's been there since October.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Mission Oaks

Mission Oaks is an assisted living facility in Oxford, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Mission Oaks for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Mission Oaks