The Homestead of Owasso

3.9

April 02, 2012

By Shoo

Other

Clean, very attentive, low nurse patient ratio.

November 30, 2011

By dlww

Our father is a resident of the Owasso facility. We are his only family and the 4 of us kids couldn't be happier with his care. Each person we have come in contact with could not be more loving to his needed, and believe me there are many. We all feel very blessed to have this home caring for him and would recommend it to anyone having to make this difficult decision. They are professional yet have loving hearts for all their residents. Shannon, Stacy, Dana, Wendy, Brandy, Maryann...i could go on and on. THANK YOU!!!

November 18, 2011

By Jennifer Lopez

Extremely poor care, NO activities exist, persons sit around in wheelchairs doing NOTHING. They think ice cream is the best thing in the day, since they do NOTHING. Also the doctors don't pay attention and the medical personnel is a joke. They dont even know how to put a band aid on an injury or attend to medical records.

November 16, 2011

By mrbad2000

It's amazing how people are using this web site for revenge after being terminated or given a bill. I have been in the health care field for 20+ years as an administrator, a director, and a clinician. I went and looked at this place for myself, but unlike the average person I asked to meet the administrator "Jody", the Regional Director "Joe" the nursing staff, the therapy staff, and a few of the residents talked to me as well. This is a great team they truly care about the people who live there and are amazing individuals. I would not only trust them with my family but with my care. What a great group of people.

November 01, 2010

By jrd

Be very careful dealing with this group.

Current management (2010) is inept. Understaffed, Staff is undertrained. Too expensive for services provided. Staff tries very hard and are very nice and caring. Moving my parents out.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About The Homestead of Owasso

The Homestead of Owasso is an assisted living facility in Owasso, OK that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Homestead of Owasso for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Homestead of Owasso