Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo Oviedo, FL

Reviews of Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo | Oviedo, FL

4.4

March 10, 2015

By Karen107441550

The name of the facility is Savannah Court. It is for my mom, and she is doing great. I like the therapy, and I like the personal care. She has been there for two weeks. The activities are awesome. The food and the room are awesome. She's actually in an independent room, and it is huge. It is affordable, and it is clean. It is fully staffed. There are a lot of amenities and a lot of activities.

September 08, 2014

Savannah Court of Oviedo is very nice. A friend from church lives at this community. They have decent size rooms. My friend's room is very beautiful. She has a nice single room.

July 31, 2014

The people of Savannah Court are very caring. My mother participates in ballroom dancing. They also have exercises: they play ball; they walk around outside; and they have movies. They're always doing something. They serve nutritious food. The staff answered my questions and went that extra mile for me.

February 18, 2014

By nanamurphy

Savannah Courts of Oviedo has a very welcoming atmosphere and home like feeling from the moment you walk in the front door. The rooms are kept very clean, the staff is friendly and attentive to the needs of the residents. I would highly recommend this ALF for your loved ones.

June 01, 2012

By Hbenz91

The community seemed very nice and open. The pathway that led into it showed numerous makeshift homes for those living there. In the middle of the entrance was a town center home for the folks to gather to hang out and play games or do other activities. The workers seemed very responsible and sincere. A few told me about how long they had worked here and how they had personally gotten to know many of the people they cared for. The elders that I happened to run into seemed content with their surroundings, no one had anything negative to say about their living arrangements. One guest told me the help he received was excellent and he thought of the place like home.

November 17, 2011

By Resident Caregiver

My mother attends adult day care there and most likely will end up living there full time. For the most part, the staff there are lovely people who seem genuinely caring to the residents. It is kept clean and safe. If I had one suggestion, it would only be that there be more activity. Sometimes when I pick my mother up at the end of the day, she will be sitting there all alone.

June 23, 2011

By Debbe Caldwell

After attending my elderly mother for some time after her stroke,our family was no longer able to provide adequately for her needs and knew we needed professional assistance. The warm and caring atmosphere as well as the excellent physical care provided to the residents of this facility assure me that Savannah Court in Oviedo was the right choice for her and our family.The surroundings are beautiful and comfortably serene.The staff is warmly pleasant and sincerely caring in regards to the physical and emotional well-being of the residents.The dining room is conducive to social opportunity and the meals are not only nutritious and delicious but well-presented.The activities provided are enjoyable and varied.My mother is loved by and is very happy with her extended family.My heartfelt thanks to EVERYONE at the facility for all that they have done for us.I highly recommend Savannah Court Oviedo to any family in need of assisted living services for their loved one.

Photos of Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo

• Pharma

• Tai Chi

• Minimum Age: None

About Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo

Savannah Court of Oviedo and Savannah Cottage consist of two senior assisted living communities and one memory care residence nestled on a beautiful campus setting. Each community is the ideal size offering an intimate atmosphere, a warm and comfortable feel throughout, yet is full of vibrant activity. Both Savannah Courts provide affordable assisted living while Savannah Cottage provides affordable memory care in a secure setting for those who need additional support. Whether it is one of the Savannah Court communities or the Savannah Cottage residence, each delivers personal services to all residents, their families and our guests. Soothing, yet striking colors, decor and style throughout will hold your attention as you stroll through this incredible and intimate retirement assisted living campus with three unique communities.

Map of Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo