Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo

395 Alafaya Woods Blvd., Oviedo, FL, 32765

Reviews of Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo

Pat113960150 November 10, 2015

I liked Savannah Court so much. It was set up like a little community. They had different areas for long-term care and one facility for dementia and Alzheimer's patients. They had them separated where they could get better care and keep closer watch on everybody. The place was spotless and had a very large kitchen where they made everything fresh. You could go sit in the kitchen or in the dining room where you ccould sit at the diner bar. Every building had a big living room. They were doing things like family cook-offs; patients would submit their favorite thing that they had cooked at home, and the families would make the person’s meal. They all got to eat the home-cooked meal and rotate turns. They had a lot of things like that going on plus entertainment like a guy that came and sang older songs. In one room I visited, all of the people in wheelchairs were playing volleyball with a balloon and having a ball. The facility seemed like it had a lot to offer. My dad was going to have a private room. The rooms were very clean; they weren’t too big but did have a shower and a toilet. You could bring everything in, like personal items, and set it up like their personal room. I think he would have really liked it there. The staff was fantastic, very friendly, and right on time when I got there. They took me through all of the buildings and showed me everything they had available. We went over the cost and how it worked.

Christine107285050 June 01, 2015

Savannah Court and Cottage has a pleasant setting. They have two units that are for assisted living, and they have one cottage for memory care. My mother is in the assisted living in the Level 3 Care. She does have Alzheimer's, but she doesn't really need to go into memory care. She is doing well. It is a huge adjustment for her, but I can say she is happy as she can be. She is making friends a little bit. They have a lot of activities and things she won't go on. They go to the beach, or they go shopping, which is really nice. Every other week, they have someone come in to do hand massages and paint their nails. They pay a lot of attention to them. The food is average or a little bit better than average. This is the only one I have visited. The reason I went is because of the proximity to my home, and it was what she can afford. It is real close to my home, and what I like is having a nurse on duty all the time and things like that which are important to me. You can go sit out on the front porch. It's not on a heavily travelled street, and it is far back from the road, but you can sit watch the traffic go by. They have a lot of trees around it, and they have bird feeders, which is nice and calming.

Karen107441550 March 11, 2015

The name of the facility is Savannah Court. It is for my mom, and she is doing great. I like the therapy, and I like the personal care. She has been there for two weeks. The activities are awesome. The food and the room are awesome. She's actually in an independent room, and it is huge. It is affordable, and it is clean. It is fully staffed. There are a lot of amenities and a lot of activities.

Caring3085 September 08, 2014

Savannah Court of Oviedo is very nice. A friend from church lives at this community. They have decent size rooms. My friend's room is very beautiful. She has a nice single room.

Caring87349550 July 31, 2014

The people of Savannah Court are very caring. My mother participates in ballroom dancing. They also have exercises: they play ball; they walk around outside; and they have movies. They're always doing something. They serve nutritious food. The staff answered my questions and went that extra mile for me.

nanamurphy February 18, 2014

Savannah Courts of Oviedo has a very welcoming atmosphere and home like feeling from the moment you walk in the front door. The rooms are kept very clean, the staff is friendly and attentive to the needs of the residents. I would highly recommend this ALF for your loved ones.

Hbenz91 June 02, 2012

The community seemed very nice and open. The pathway that led into it showed numerous makeshift homes for those living there. In the middle of the entrance was a town center home for the folks to gather to hang out and play games or do other activities. The workers seemed very responsible and sincere. A few told me about how long they had worked here and how they had personally gotten to know many of the people they cared for. The elders that I happened to run into seemed content with their surroundings, no one had anything negative to say about their living arrangements. One guest told me the help he received was excellent and he thought of the place like home.

Resident Caregiver November 18, 2011

My mother attends adult day care there and most likely will end up living there full time. For the most part, the staff there are lovely people who seem genuinely caring to the residents. It is kept clean and safe. If I had one suggestion, it would only be that there be more activity. Sometimes when I pick my mother up at the end of the day, she will be sitting there all alone.

Debbe Caldwell June 23, 2011

After attending my elderly mother for some time after her stroke,our family was no longer able to provide adequately for her needs and knew we needed professional assistance. The warm and caring atmosphere as well as the excellent physical care provided to the residents of this facility assure me that Savannah Court in Oviedo was the right choice for her and our family.The surroundings are beautiful and comfortably serene.The staff is warmly pleasant and sincerely caring in regards to the physical and emotional well-being of the residents.The dining room is conducive to social opportunity and the meals are not only nutritious and delicious but well-presented.The activities provided are enjoyable and varied.My mother is loved by and is very happy with her extended family.My heartfelt thanks to EVERYONE at the facility for all that they have done for us.I highly recommend Savannah Court Oviedo to any family in need of assisted living services for their loved one.

From Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo

Savannah Court of Oviedo and Savannah Cottage consist of two senior assisted living communities and one memory care residence nestled on a beautiful campus setting. Each community is the ideal size offering an intimate atmosphere, a warm and comfortable feel throughout, yet is full of vibrant activity. Both Savannah Courts provide affordable assisted living while Savannah Cottage provides affordable memory care in a secure setting for those who need additional support. Whether it is one of the Savannah Court communities or the Savannah Cottage residence, each delivers personal services to all residents, their families and our guests. Soothing, yet striking colors, decor and style throughout will hold your attention as you stroll through this incredible and intimate retirement assisted living campus with three unique communities.

Features of Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo