Rose Estates Assisted Living

12700 Antioch Rd, Overland Park, KS, 66213

Reviews of Rose Estates Assisted Living

Frank38 May 16, 2015

It was a pleasant experience. The staff was very friendly and professional. Rose Estates was very nice and pretty neat. The one-bedroom is tiny, and I wouldn't suggest that for a couple at all. The two-bedroom is definitely just about right for two people. They took them around in a shuttle going to Wal-Mart once a week or to something really nice like going to a Royals game.

Teri6 February 26, 2015

Rose Estates was lovely. They were kind, friendly, and helpful. The rooms and apartments were spacious, very neat, and updated. They have a nice kitchen; of all the places I went they have the nicest kitchen. They had a wonderful dining area with lots of choices every day. It’s kind of like a restaurant; you could go in anytime of the time and order anything you want. They have exercise, movies, ice cream time, and music. It looks very secure.

Caring15141 September 28, 2013

My daughter-in-law picked Rose Estates. It was a wonderful place to live in. The staff were exceptionally good and they were always willing to help in anyway they could. The entire community was friendly. The place was always kept immaculate. The food was just average.

Carol49 August 28, 2013

Rose Estates didn't have the facilities for the care that my sister-in-law needed. They have lots of activities but most of their residents are ambulatory, so my sister-in-law wouldn't fit in there. However, they did have very nice rooms. There was also a dog that lives there and I like that. I believe animals are good for people.

From Rose Estates Assisted Living

Conveniently located near upscale shopping, restaurants and cultural attractions, we bring luxurious assisted living to seniors in southern Johnson County, Kansas. Our safe, residential environment is staffed by an expert team that provides support and assistance when you need it. Our goal is to promote your independence and the quality of life you desire.

You’ll have many choices whether it’s our delicious meal options prepared by our top chef, an indoor pool, exciting social activities or organized group trips. Rose Estates has everything you are looking for in an assisted living community!

At Rose Estates, we’re inspired by you! Schedule your tour today, and see why so many have chosen to call Rose Estates home.

We are committed to delivering the amenities, care and service that our residents and their families deserve. We personalize our programs and services to provide the right balance of care and assistance as our resident's needs change.

Features of Rose Estates Assisted Living