Lamar Court Assisted Living

11909 Lamar Avenue, Overland Park, KS, 66209

Reviews of Lamar Court Assisted Living

April 01, 2014

My mom is in hospice in Lamar Court, and she is nice and comfortable there. I think it is a nice facility. The rooms are absolutely wonderful. The food is probably the best in Kansas City. There are a lot of activities. Everybody seems to be upbeat. The main thing is the staff seems to really care about my mom. The staff is great. I am very pleased with where she is. However, she's not expected to live very long, and she's there until the end.

November 17, 2012

By Marti2

I know some of the nursing staff and the director in Lamar Court, so I know that they run a tight ship. I know quite a few people that are residents there and they're very pleased. The room was bigger than any of the other places that I went to. The staff was good. I really like it, but they didn't have space available when we were needing to move.

Photos of Lamar Court Assisted Living

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Features Extra: Dining Room Open 7am 7pm, Secured Entrance

• Technology Extra: Internet/Wi Fi In Some Shared Areas

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Activities Extra: Monthly Birthday Parties, Monthly New Resident Teas, New Resisendt Luncheons, Candleight Themed D Inners, Movies, 6 Seasonal Family Parties, Spa/Nail Time, Library Talks Group Games

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6.5:1

• Licenses: Kansas License

About Lamar Court Assisted Living

We are a premier assisted living community conveniently located in the Overland Park/Leawood area near upscale shopping, restaurants and cultural attractions. Our safe, residential environment is staffed by an expert team that provides support and assistance when you need it. Our goal is to promote your independence and the quality of life you desire.

You’ll have many choices whether it’s our delicious meal options prepared by our top chef, exciting social activities, or organized group trips. Lamar Court has everything you are looking for in an assisted living community!

At Lamar Court, we’re inspired by you! Schedule your tour today, and see why so many have chosen to call Lamar Court home.

We offer 24/7 nursing and a restaurant style dining room that is open from 7am-7pm as well as a coffee bar with fruit & goodies open 24/7. Free transportation to doctors appointments two days a week as well as fun scheduled outings like shopping,lunches, movies, etc.

Map of Lamar Court Assisted Living