Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest

55 Concordia Lane, Oroville, CA, 95966

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest

Justina L. June 01, 2015

I have been to the communities in Oroville and found that this was the nicest place available. The remodeling in progress is very upscale and has a warm, rich feeling when you walk in the front door. The food served in their Dining Room was very good. The facility as a whole appeared to be very clean and well maintained. The Staff was warm and friendly. I plan on placing my Father there as soon as his house sells.

Justina L., thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it.

Peggy1530 May 18, 2015

My Mother in Law lives at Pacifica Country Crest and we could not be more pleased! We looked at most of the communities in the area and this one is by far the best. The food is amazing, my Mother in Law loves to meet her friends for meals. The care staff is so kind and the community itself is beautiful and always immaculate!

Thanks for the review, Peggy. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

Anonymous103748250 March 31, 2015

My mother lived before at Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest and it was very unsatisfactory. They were not giving her the appropriate care and they did not tell us that they could not provide the care that she needed. The food was fine. All of the exterior things were fine, but they just did not really have the capacity or the knowledge or the people who had the ability to take care of her. She was neglected and she has gotten outside of the facility one day.

Thank you for your review, we want to let you know that we take your comments seriously and we are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. One of the things we pride ourselves on is our ability to successfully connect with everyone who walks through our doors and to take excellent care of our residents. We would welcome the opportunity to talk with you further regarding your experience and even re-schedule a return visit so that we can show you just how committed to all our residents and staff we really are. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact our community at (530) 712-3100.

Art Dewalt March 20, 2015

As far as I'm concerned, the quality of care is excellent. I would highly recommend them to a friend. Staff is very friendly and personable.

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents and it shows.

Colleen12 August 17, 2014

We found Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest. Basically, we chose it because we could get a bigger unit for the same or less amount of money and it was the place my mother had always said she wanted to go to when and if it became necessary. I have nothing against the other facilities; this one just had more to offer for the same price and she has some friends there, so that made our choice easy. Our overall experience with it has been great. Regarding the room, the combination that my mother has is wonderful. It is a one-bedroom unit with a bath and a half, a full kitchen, a den, and a little terrace, which is very nice. They have activities planned everyday; however, my mom has only been there for four weeks, so I'm not sure if she has really taken advantage of them. I do know they take them shopping to Visitor Center, which is at the Oroville Dam (where there is a museum). They take them out to dinner to certain places. However, I have only seen these posted on the board. I have eaten with my mother in the dining hall, which is also quite nice and quite good, and the menu offered a great variety of food. Overall, what I like about Pacifica Senior Living is that my mom is happy there.

Colleen12, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

beverly1 October 31, 2011

Country Crest assisted living facility is a 3 storied 61 bed facility appearing more like a nice apartment facility. The rooms have either outside entrances or balconies and all include a full kitchen. The entrance area is spacious; there appear to be areas where residents can entertain. The entire community sponsored by the Calvary Lutheran Church consists of the assisted living facility and a separate 30 bed Skilled Nursing facility that reportedly includes some care areas for Alzheimer's victums. The residents in the assisted living apartments enjoy autonomy and independence. It would seem that an individual can buy into the complete continuing care package. There were no residents in the reception area and only one semi-knowlegable young woman to answer my questions when I visited on 10/20/2011. My opinion is that it is very nice and rather exclusive.

Beverly1, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.

From Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest

Our residents enjoy a lifestyle of choice. Our professional team members assist residents in maintaining a sense of freedom while keeping awareness for when additional needs may become necessary. We are committed to not only serving our residents, but giving our families, peace of mind.

Our community is a place where you'll feel right at home...a comfortable and caring environment where our commitment to excellence is visible in everything we do...every day.

Pacifica Country Crest offers the largest apartments in Butte County, each with a full kitchen and private balcony or patio. A 17-acre three story community providing some of the best views in senior living in Oroville. Offering three levels of care, Independent and Assisted living and in January 2015, a new Memory Care neighborhood.

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Golf
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, W/D in apt.

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,100/month

• Staff patient ratio: 1 to 10 (IL AL) - 1 to 6 (ALZ)
  • Minimum age: 65

• Licenses: RCFE
  • State License(s): 45002440

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Pacifica Senior Living Country Crest