Seaside Manor

1050 Ocean Shore Blvd., Ormond Beach, FL, 32176

Reviews of Seaside Manor

Anthony27 May 11, 2016

My mom is at Seaside Manor. She has a roommate. The outside does not look that good, but the inside is nice. Their staff are all nice people and very friendly. They have some activities,but mom can’t participate in them. Their dining area looks like a restaurant.

Jane105953650 June 15, 2015

I did go to Seaside Manor, but I didn't like it. First of all, it had air conditioned windows, and that is a sign of being an older place. I was planning to stay for lunch because I know the food is good. The lady notified us that we would be eating off paper plates because the plumbing was bad, so I decided I wasn't staying. My husband didn't like it because the people and the place looked too much like a nursing home. It wasn't lively at all. The staffs weren't available. It could have been because they were painting the halls and they were doing construction, so I can't knock that. They were trying to fix it up, which was good. But to me, it was an older building, and I wouldn't want that.

Ron25 May 30, 2014

We were exploring different facilities, and Seaside Manor was one of them. We were able to visit them because of the proximity to where we live. This facility is under a new management company, and there was a new sales and marketing person who was very accommodating and went out of her way to work with us. Their staff seemed to be friendly. We met with one of the custodians, and we can tell that she went out of her way to know the residents. We saw some of the remodeling that was going on, and it's going to be a much brighter and more cheerful facility. They were taking advantage of the location, which is next to beach, and making it a beachside scene kind of interior, so we were pleased with that. They have semi-private and private rooms. Some face the ocean, which is a plus. We were able to see their activities. They have their own bus transportation, and they take people to shopping, and they take them down to the beach. They seem to have staff come in for physical therapy. They have bible study, scrapbooking, coffee socials, and bingo. We were able to review the menus, and we found that they have six menus; lunch was the largest. If there is anything from the menu that you do not like, you can order from a café menu. They seemed like they went out of their way to meet individual preferences for food.

From Seaside Manor

We have taken the utmost care in providing the best qualified staff. At Seaside Manor, the staffs' focus is to surround you and your loved one with the most professional, experienced, and qualified administrative and service staff. We have thought of it all, from extensive background checks to corporate standards of resident care.

The hands-on management skills and acquired experience in offering the best features in assisted living is an ever evolving objective of Seaside Manor.

Features of Seaside Manor