Grand Villa of Ormond Beach

535 North Nova Road, Ormond Beach, FL, 32174

Reviews of Grand Villa of Ormond Beach

Caring113918450 September 30, 2015

Grand Villa of Ormond Beach was nice and clean. The staff was very good. Actually, I just heard from her yesterday or so, and she is going to call me back in a few months. She was very helpful and very compassionate.

Marianne14 June 30, 2015

We were looking for a place for my mother-in-law, and we found two places. We decided on the Grand Villa. The staff is very caring. They are very helpful and very accommodating -- so much that I would give them a 10 plus. The room and the bathroom are very convenient. The room is well furnished, and the best thing I like about it is that the emergency call lines are wireless. Tthey can move them wherever the guest is sitting or sleeping to be closer to them. If they can't reach across the room or in the bathroom, they can place it wherever the guest wants it. The dining area is well suited and well furnished with beautiful furniture. It is restaurant style, and the staff is excellent because they are so patient with my 91 year old mother-in-law. I had lunch ther,e and the food was yummy. There are people there that will assist the guest in having the food cut, and they do it with a happy heart. It is very clean, and security is very good.

Anonymous106324250 June 29, 2015

Grand Villa of Ormond Beach was very nice. I would recommend this. They were all very kind. Everything was clean. It was a little more affordable.

Debra42 October 31, 2014

My step-mom moved in to Grand Villa. Everybody that works there is very caring and very friendly. I am kind of overwhelmed by how nice they are. I have met a few residents and the people that are sitting with my mom during meals are very nice. I think it is nice that they have people come in a couple times a week and either play the piano or do other things. They have trips to different places, and I think that is a good thing for her. The food serves its purpose, and I believe because I have dinner there, it seems that they have their main meal is at lunch, so basically, it is a very light dinner. I think the facilities and the grounds are very well kept. They have adequate parking for visitors, and it will be nice if they have a little pond or something, but that really is not important. I just think the whole place is comfortable.

Ron25 May 30, 2014

The Grand Villa of Ormond Beach stood out to us. We had a visit there, and their semi-private rooms were a bit small.

Helen39 April 10, 2014

Grand Villa was very good. The staff was very friendly, nice, and very good. They were willing to do everything to make you happy. The food was very good also, but the dining room was cold, and I couldn't afford it.

TGibson February 21, 2014

I have visited Grand Villa on a number of occasions. I have always been pleasantly surprised that every time I go, there is such a positive energy in the building. Grand Villa is exceptionally clean, the staff is very kind and the residents seem very happy. There are a lot of activities. Grand Villa is truly a home for the residents...in all aspects.

cindastrout February 21, 2014

As a Healthcare professional I visit this facility often. The facility has a very appealing appearance from the outside and the inside as well. Inside the residents are always enjoying the atmosphere, someone playing the piano, conversation with other residents, or joining in on one of the many activities the Grandvilla staff provide. When visiting any of the residents that we provide care for they are happy with the cleanliness of the facility and always comment on how good the meals are. The staff is very attentive to the residents needs and have a genuine concern for there well being. I think that Grandvilla is a wonderful place to live.

Andrew10 January 23, 2014

This place is very good. Some of the caregivers are a little slow on their feet but that is common.

Caring5632 September 27, 2013

The facility is clean and smells wonderful. The food is great. My caretakers take very good care of me. We have lots of activities. There is always something to do. I love it here at Grand Villa.

TickoShin June 12, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

I have a grandmother who lived at Grand Villa for one year. At the time of her arrival, they were in the midst of doing renovations on the courtyard areas of the facility. Needless to say, this was quite the distraction for my grandmother and most of the other residents. Loud noises, strangers (construction workers) and chaos do not mix well with the elderly. Furthermore, the inside of Grand Villa is not very welcoming, or safe, in my opinion. They have a spiraling staircase located just before the commons area, where residents watch television together. Spiraling staircases aren't very safe, but what's worse is that this particular staircase was very old, and creaked when anyone used it. The staff on hand seemed fairly friendly, but were very strict.

My grandmother left within one year because of these problems.

I do not recommend anyone choosing Grand Villa of Ormond Beach for their loved ones.

Sharon56 October 27, 2010

Great Place

I am so glad we found Grand Villa for our Mother. She really is adjusting well there. The entire staff are wonderful, food is very good and the care she is getting is excellent. Beautiful surroundings also. Grand Villa was meant to be for our Mom.

Leslie1 February 24, 2009

EXCELLENT

What a wonderful experience my mother has had. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Grand Villa has been

From Grand Villa of Ormond Beach

At Grand Villa of Ormond Beach we help our residents get the most out of their day by providing a stress-free environment that is as active or relaxing as a resident desires. Our variety of Lifestyle choices allow you to spend less time taking care of things and more time enjoying life.

Grand Villa of Ormond Beach provides a lifestyle that promotes physical, mental, social, intellectual and spiritual well-being. Grand Villa of Ormond Beach offers Assisted Living and Personal Care, as well as Respite and Short-term Stays in our beautiful community.

Features of Grand Villa of Ormond Beach

• Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 7460