Grand Villa of Ormond Beach

535 North Nova Road, Ormond Beach, FL, 32174

Reviews of Grand Villa of Ormond Beach

June 10, 2016

By A Family member336861

My mom is in Grand Villa of Ormond Beach, and it’s nice. They have a beauty and barber shop, a physical therapy area, and a lot of activities for residents who can see. But if they can’t see, there aren't any activities. My mother can’t see. The dining area is nice and like a quiet dining room. If anybody wants assisted living, this would be a good one to go to.

June 10, 2016

By Mark430526

Grand Villa of Ormond Beach is extremely well-organized, professional, caring, competent, and crowded. The dining room was very nice. They had assigned seating which seemed to irritate a lot of the people there, but they allowed me to freely move around and ask questions, which I did. The food looked very good, and the wait staff was like what you would find in a nice restaurant. It was crowded. The day that I was there, a military club of some sort was going out for a meal. They do that once a month. They are very respectful of veterans there, which was a very good thing. They also had a seminar going on upstairs and with quite a few people attending it, and it seemed like a lively crowd.

September 30, 2015

Grand Villa of Ormond Beach was nice and clean. The staff was very good. Actually, I just heard from her yesterday or so, and she is going to call me back in a few months. She was very helpful and very compassionate.

June 30, 2015

By Marianne14

We were looking for a place for my mother-in-law, and we found two places. We decided on the Grand Villa. The staff is very caring. They are very helpful and very accommodating -- so much that I would give them a 10 plus. The room and the bathroom are very convenient. The room is well furnished, and the best thing I like about it is that the emergency call lines are wireless. Tthey can move them wherever the guest is sitting or sleeping to be closer to them. If they can't reach across the room or in the bathroom, they can place it wherever the guest wants it. The dining area is well suited and well furnished with beautiful furniture. It is restaurant style, and the staff is excellent because they are so patient with my 91 year old mother-in-law. I had lunch ther,e and the food was yummy. There are people there that will assist the guest in having the food cut, and they do it with a happy heart. It is very clean, and security is very good.

June 29, 2015

Grand Villa of Ormond Beach was very nice. I would recommend this. They were all very kind. Everything was clean. It was a little more affordable.

October 31, 2014

By Debra42

My step-mom moved in to Grand Villa. Everybody that works there is very caring and very friendly. I am kind of overwhelmed by how nice they are. I have met a few residents and the people that are sitting with my mom during meals are very nice. I think it is nice that they have people come in a couple times a week and either play the piano or do other things. They have trips to different places, and I think that is a good thing for her. The food serves its purpose, and I believe because I have dinner there, it seems that they have their main meal is at lunch, so basically, it is a very light dinner. I think the facilities and the grounds are very well kept. They have adequate parking for visitors, and it will be nice if they have a little pond or something, but that really is not important. I just think the whole place is comfortable.

May 30, 2014

By Ron25

The Grand Villa of Ormond Beach stood out to us. We had a visit there, and their semi-private rooms were a bit small.

April 10, 2014

By Helen39

Grand Villa was very good. The staff was very friendly, nice, and very good. They were willing to do everything to make you happy. The food was very good also, but the dining room was cold, and I couldn't afford it.

February 21, 2014

By TGibson

I have visited Grand Villa on a number of occasions. I have always been pleasantly surprised that every time I go, there is such a positive energy in the building. Grand Villa is exceptionally clean, the staff is very kind and the residents seem very happy. There are a lot of activities. Grand Villa is truly a home for the residents...in all aspects.

February 21, 2014

By cindastrout

As a Healthcare professional I visit this facility often. The facility has a very appealing appearance from the outside and the inside as well. Inside the residents are always enjoying the atmosphere, someone playing the piano, conversation with other residents, or joining in on one of the many activities the Grandvilla staff provide. When visiting any of the residents that we provide care for they are happy with the cleanliness of the facility and always comment on how good the meals are. The staff is very attentive to the residents needs and have a genuine concern for there well being. I think that Grandvilla is a wonderful place to live.

January 23, 2014

By Andrew10

This place is very good. Some of the caregivers are a little slow on their feet but that is common.

September 27, 2013

The facility is clean and smells wonderful. The food is great. My caretakers take very good care of me. We have lots of activities. There is always something to do. I love it here at Grand Villa.

June 12, 2011

By TickoShin

Friend or relative of resident

I have a grandmother who lived at Grand Villa for one year. At the time of her arrival, they were in the midst of doing renovations on the courtyard areas of the facility. Needless to say, this was quite the distraction for my grandmother and most of the other residents. Loud noises, strangers (construction workers) and chaos do not mix well with the elderly. Furthermore, the inside of Grand Villa is not very welcoming, or safe, in my opinion. They have a spiraling staircase located just before the commons area, where residents watch television together. Spiraling staircases aren't very safe, but what's worse is that this particular staircase was very old, and creaked when anyone used it. The staff on hand seemed fairly friendly, but were very strict. My grandmother left within one year because of these problems. I do not recommend anyone choosing Grand Villa of Ormond Beach for their loved ones.

October 27, 2010

By Sharon56

Great Place

I am so glad we found Grand Villa for our Mother. She really is adjusting well there. The entire staff are wonderful, food is very good and the care she is getting is excellent. Beautiful surroundings also. Grand Villa was meant to be for our Mom.

February 24, 2009

By Leslie1

EXCELLENT

What a wonderful experience my mother has had. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Grand Villa has been

Photos of Grand Villa of Ormond Beach

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Minimum Age: None

About Grand Villa of Ormond Beach

At Grand Villa of Ormond Beach we help our residents get the most out of their day by providing a stress-free environment that is as active or relaxing as a resident desires. Our variety of Lifestyle choices allow you to spend less time taking care of things and more time enjoying life.

Grand Villa of Ormond Beach provides a lifestyle that promotes physical, mental, social, intellectual and spiritual well-being. Grand Villa of Ormond Beach offers Assisted Living and Personal Care, as well as Respite and Short-term Stays in our beautiful community.

Map of Grand Villa of Ormond Beach