Brookdale Ormond Beach

550 Wilmette Avenue, Ormond Beach, FL, 32174

Reviews of Brookdale Ormond Beach

Lion22 August 04, 2014

Looks nice but......poor management. Way understaffed. Employee turnover is terrible. Few activities. Happy we moved Mom out.....sorry we did not do it sooner. Too expensive for what you get.

Ron25 May 30, 2014

The individual who assisted us at Southland Suites was very accommodating. She always called back and offered alternatives and suggestions as well. It was a bit large as far as the number of the residents, and the financial part of it was higher than what we were trying to manage. They seem to have a very nice dining facility, and it is quite large, and they have good selection. It's an older facility, but it's pretty clean and up to date. They have a nice and cheery atmosphere.

Caring73681650 December 20, 2013

Southland Suites was way too expensive. I don't know how they expect people to afford $4100 a month. The facility wasn't that great either. The rooms were small. We didn't meet many of the staff. I just met the first person who took us around and that was it.

Judy39 August 28, 2013

My husband is at Southland Suites and they are very good. The place looks clean and pretty. The staff are very helpful. The food is great. I think they just need more activities.

ssteve March 23, 2012

My mother was here for a year or so and it was not a good experience. At first, it was alright, but a change in management made it awful. They were medically negligent, and her things were always being taken. When she moved, money and other items were withheld, and someone else's old appliance was substituted for hers. Because her eyesight made her vulnerable, she was taken advantage of by staff and management, and I would NOT recommend this place to anyone. I wouldn't give them any stars at all but the building is nice.

hehill October 17, 2011

Mothers possessions, including her jewelry were stolen and never returned. On one occasion, this happened while she was hospitalized. Staff unresponsive to family.

From Brookdale Ormond Beach

Brookdale Ormond Beach provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

We are a beautiful 58 unit assisted Living community in a quiet setting. We have a wonderful courtyard in the middle of our building to enjoy the outdoors. A newly refinished pool table for residents and quest to use. Many rooms for you and your family to

Features of Brookdale Ormond Beach