Brookdale Ormond Beach

550 Wilmette Avenue, Ormond Beach, FL, 32174

Reviews of Brookdale Ormond Beach

Caring73681650 December 20, 2013

Southland Suites was way too expensive. I don't know how they expect people to afford $4100 a month. The facility wasn't that great either. The rooms were small. We didn't meet many of the staff. I just met the first person who took us around and that was it.

Judy39 August 28, 2013

My husband is at Southland Suites and they are very good. The place looks clean and pretty. The staff are very helpful. The food is great. I think they just need more activities.

ssteve March 23, 2012

My mother was here for a year or so and it was not a good experience. At first, it was alright, but a change in management made it awful. They were medically negligent, and her things were always being taken. When she moved, money and other items were withheld, and someone else's old appliance was substituted for hers. Because her eyesight made her vulnerable, she was taken advantage of by staff and management, and I would NOT recommend this place to anyone. I wouldn't give them any stars at all but the building is nice.

hehill October 17, 2011

Mothers possessions, including her jewelry were stolen and never returned. On one occasion, this happened while she was hospitalized. Staff unresponsive to family.

From Brookdale Ormond Beach

Brookdale Ormond Beach provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Ormond Beach

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• French
  • Russian
  • Spanish

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Minimum age: None

• Licenses: LNS License
  • State License(s): Assited Living 9192

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Ormond Beach