Westminster Towers Orlando

70 S Lucerne Circle West, Orlando, FL, 32801

Reviews of Westminster Towers Orlando

Carol115020550 October 31, 2015

At Westminster Towers Orlando, they have very well-rounded programs and very nicely designed activity programs for people that need that. I met with a couple of people, and they were very pleased with the assistance they were getting. I found the apartments very nice, and their programming very nice too. The people were very enthusiastic. The food was very good. It was a very nice place.

Mark103933650 March 31, 2015

The first community is in downtown Orlando named Westminster Towers. It is very nice and very luxurious. It has a lot of amenities and a lot of extras. It is a good size place -- I think about 12 stories tall. They were very accommodating and very helpful. They answered all of our questions, and I'd say they were excellent.

Jane19 April 09, 2013

Westminster Tower apartments are very nice. Our room is about 900 square feet, with nice kitchen granite tops and two bathrooms. There's all kinds of activities, but nothing I'm interested in. I have arthritis so I can't do a lot of hand things, like golf and crafts. They have a library, and even a restaurant where your family could hang on when they visit. But they could improve on their food. I'm not used to peas, grits or greens. They will bring your meals to you for a small fee.

John King November 28, 2012

When I first arrived, the building felt warm and comfortable. The people were very nice and inviting. It seemed as though they cared greatly about the residents and the residents enjoyed the employees. The facilities were very nice and up to date. From my visit, I could not think of any negatives about this assisted living facility.

xanth July 24, 2012

This is an assisted living facility with a full staff available 24/7. It would allow my father to live an independent yet assisted lifestyle, which provides my entire family with the security and peace of mind that he can continue his life as he pleased and as he needed. It is located in the heart of the city of Orlando. Surrounded by the history and scenic beauty of Lake Eola, churches, and the public library with their valuable resources provided hours of entertainment and a social life that he is well accustomed to. But most of all its close to where I both live and work. So visiting dad is a quick drive away, by taking the I-4. And with its location and available amenities it provides an ideal location for my sisters and our families to visit dad and without prior notice to the facility.

USFfan May 19, 2012

Everyone at Westminster Towers was genuinely concerned about the residents. My grandmother lived in the assisted living portion, but the building also houses seniors in independent-living apartments. Everyone seemed very happy living there. They celebrate every special occasion--I was there for the Kentucky Derby/Cinco de Mayo celebration and they went all out: decorations, activities (including a horse and carriage ride), and food and drink. But even on not-so-special occasions they celebrated. For example on a Friday night, they had a pizza party complete with red-checked tablecloths. My grandmother truly loved the staff and the care they showed to her was very reassuring to our family. I only wish we would have found this place for her earlier in her life so she could have spent more time in such a wonderful place.

johnj November 17, 2011

It was a hard decision to move my mother into an assisted living facility, but I feel we made the best choice when we picked Westminster towers. Since moving 6 months ago, my mother's health has improved and she has never seemed happier. She has made several new friends, and the staff always have various activities planned for the residents. I visit atleast once a week, and the entire property is always spotless. I'm always greeted with a smile. I never worry about the safety or security. They give me peace of mind when I can not always be there. We shopped around a lot before making a decision, and this was definately the right choice. I would recommend to anyone in need of an assited living facility for a loved one.

sejole September 11, 2011

As soon as I walked into the facility it gave off a great feeling of energy. I noticed the employees all seemed to genuinely care about the residents and had a true passion to not only make the most of the residents' days but to also perform their job duties to the best of their capabilities. The residents seemed content and had good relationships with the employees. There were many games and activities going on with reading and also watching television programs. The building was a bit old but had a good look and feel to it and was well maintained. The rooms were a good size and the areas outside were spacious and clean with a minimal amount of debris. There was the right amount of security and they all were very aware of the surroundings and even had relationships with some of the resident's. I got the feeling that all the resident's I saw felt as if this was their new home and they enjoyed the atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an assisted living home as it left a great impression on me.

From Westminster Towers Orlando

Ideally situated on the south side of downtown Orlando adjacent to quaint, historic neighborhoods, Westminster Towers Orlando is a gracious Active Living community. Our beautifully landscaped, 19-story high-rise features apartment homes ranging from studios to spacious two-bedroom apartments. All models offer spectacular views, whether you choose lower-level vistas of native flora and fauna or upper-floor panoramas of Orlando "“ "The City Beautiful."

Location of Westminster Towers Orlando