Spring Hills Hunters Creek

3800 Town Center Blvd., Orlando, FL, 32837

Reviews of Spring Hills Hunters Creek

Rosalie F October 27, 2016

If your loved one can no longer live at home, then Spring Hills is the best. The total staff are caring people with your best interests in mind. They become your family as soon as you move in.

Thank you for your feedback! We truly appreciate your positive review.

EB501886 September 30, 2016

Spring Hills Hunters Creek was very nice, and the people were wonderful. I liked the rooms. The facility was clean, and everything seemed to be OK. However, it was a 35-minute drive, which would be far for me to go and visit my husband everyday.

Thank you for your kind review. Best of luck to you to find what's best for you and your husband.

Sherry Kosack September 27, 2016

Very nice tour of facility and explanation of pricing.

Thank you for your review and feedback. We truly appreciate it.

DianeOSALV May 17, 2016

Everything seemed to be nice at Spring Hills. They had a very limited placement, so if I would decide to do this one, they said there’s a waiting list anywhere from two weeks to six months. Plus, you need to pay upfront to get put on the waiting list. The rooms sizes seemed adequate. From what I saw, activities were limited.

Thank you for your review. We really appreciation your feedback. I will forward this to the team.

DonaldMWXIU May 11, 2016

Our experience at Spring Hills Hunters Creek was very positive. People were active and out and about. We were there at lunch time, and it was just outstanding. We went on a full tour and to some of the apartments, where even the smallest one was acceptable. The one thing that was bothersome for my father was the size of the showers. Even in the largest apartment, he felt that the shower was just too small. But overall, he was very pleased. It is conveniently located by Kissimmee and Orlando, spectacularly well maintained, and well staffed.

Thank you for your detailed review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

Sarah45 October 25, 2015

Great assessment and check in. So far I have a great experience with Spring Hills. Their rooms are very spacious.

Thank you for your positive review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Caring117518050 October 01, 2015

Weekly cleaning done on time. Good meals. Friendly staff. Laundry handled OK. I am glad I chose SHAL!

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad you choose us too!

Jayne8 September 29, 2015

We visited Spring Hills, and for our purposes, they were too far away. There are driving issues in our family that just makes things too far away. They were too expensive for my mom’s budget, but they were nice. They weren’t quite as homey as some of the others we visited, but they weren’t the hospital type or anything like that. Everybody was very pleasant, and the food was good. We only looked at one room, and it was kind of a standard studio -- which was rather small -- and my mom wanted something larger than a studio. But then, she couldn’t afford the studio, so this was kind of out for us. But other people might really find it very nice.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback as we aspire to exceed everyone's expectations. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please contact us at 732-582-0400.

Caring117154450 September 23, 2015

I am very pleased with Spring Hills Hunters Creek. They care for the residents. They provide great support and compassion. We enjoy visiting with one another in our beautiful bistro where we always have cup of coffee. I never had so much love in my life.

Thank you for your kind words. We truly appreciate your positive review.

Cheryl116111850 August 31, 2015

My sister and I are looking for a new home for our mother. A resident went above and beyond sharing their two-bedroom home with us. The community is clean and beautiful.

Thank you for your feedback and positive review. We truly appreciate it.

Carmela Soul1 August 26, 2015

Excellent! My CNA, Maggie is wonderful as well as all the staff. This is my home and will always be. It is the best home I've ever lived in including the home that I called home before coming here.

Dear Carmela, Thank you for calling Spring Hills home. I means a lot to us that you have left a positive review for others to see. We truly appreciate your feedback!

Anyonamous August 05, 2015

My mother has been at Spring Hills Hunters Creek for sometime now and she has been very involved in all of the activities. Recently the activity director left the facility and his replacement is horrible, the calendar is much worse than before and they are not going any where but to stores. They previously went on longer more exciting trips. At first I was very impressed with the nursing manager Adam but the other day I was turned off by the fact that he did not care to interact with the residents around him. I also heard him speaking down about a resident in a joking manner which turned me off. The food service is not very good and is just let to be run without any supervision and the servers are very rude. At first I thought this was the right decision for my mother and now am starting to search other areas as I feel this facility is going downhill. Its really a shame to what this apartment community has become.

Dear Anonymous, I am sorry for your most recent experience. We appreciate your feedback so we can continue to make your mother's stay as enjoyable and engaging as we both expect. Please continue to express your concerns with the Executive Director at the community while we work to exceed your expectations.

Lucy16 July 04, 2015

Spring Hills is at 3800 Town Center Boulevard, but I wasn’t impressed with the staff at all. When I went in and talked with them, I really was more or less turned off. However the rooms and apartments looked very good. This is only 1 or 3 stories. Their price is much higher than the other two facilities I visited.

One thing I didn’t like is you have to have your meals cooked for you. Everybody couldn’t go at one time; you have to be given a time and that’s a time that you would go to have your meals so the chef has time to prepare it. They had the library and entertainment coming in. If you needed to take them to doctors, they had to be in the 10mile radius; after that, you pay $23 a mile.

Thank you for your feedback. All reviews help our teams strive for excellence. Please reach out to the Executive Director of the community to address your concerns or contact us directly at the corporate office at 732-582-0400.

Anonymous102498950 April 18, 2015

My parents love Spring Hills Hunters Creek. I have eaten there, and the food was pretty good. I have no complaints about it. The dining setup is fine. They have activities like bingo, entertainment, and parties. They also go out on beach trips and casinos.

Dear Anonymous, Thank you for your feedback. We apreciate all reviews as we strive to exceed your expectations!

Caring103029850 March 07, 2015

Spring Hills Hunters Creek was a nice place. It was clean and near. However, one of the things that hit me was the cost. It was $3,000 for just one person to live there.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all reviews. Should you want to discuss your concern further, please contact me at 732-582-0400.

Tiffany Comiskey February 26, 2015

Excellent! From start to finish, Teri, was incredibly helpful! Not only did she answer all of our questions immediately, she went above and beyond (even making several trips to our home) to make sure this was a smooth transition. The place is beautiful. The staff is A+ (from kitchen to nurses to maintenance). If I could give more stars, I would. The best!

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Ray20 January 13, 2015

Out of the ones we have visited, we thought that Spring Hills Hunters Creek was not super modern, but it had felt homey. The facility was great and clean. The rooms that we looked at were extremely large, and the staff was just unbelievably nice. I think the hospitality of every single person there were just over the top friendly. The sales manager is just over the top, and they did a great job with following up and taking care of anything we have needed. We have been there a couple of times, and the food was actually pretty good. They have a really good menu. The only thing that I found so far that has been a disadvantage is that my mom is supposed to be on a low sodium diet, and even though we told every single person there, there is really no one who monitors or even looks at it. They said they do not add any salt, but just because they do not add any salt, it does not mean it’s not loaded with salt. If you are a person that cannot monitor your sodium levels or your sugar intake yourself, there is no one really there who watches over you to make sure that you are doing it.

Thank you for your detailed review. Assisted living residents do still have the right to choose in a situation like this. We appreciate your feedback. Should you feel there is still a concern, please contact us at 732-582-0400.

Robert100809350 December 09, 2014

Teri did a terrific job in facilitating the transition from rehab to the Spring Hills Assisted Living Center at Hunters Creek for my friend.

Dear Robert, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Spring Hills Hunters Creek. Our team is committed to "Caring with a Commitment to Quality" and I am pleased to hear you had that very experience.

Caring77220550 January 31, 2014

My wife has been in Spring Hills Hunters Creek for a week now. It is a very attractive facility, very homey and comfortably laid out. I like that it is very close to home. I can spend as much time with her as I want. I can take her out when I want. My wife likes it there. Her room is very nice and very comfortable. I think for her, it's spacious. The service has been very good. They have very cooperative and very good staff. I also like that it seems to have a good program. They have activities all day for their residents. The dining room is very lovely. It looks like a restaurant. They also have a menu. It's very nice.

Thank you for your time to write this positive review. We are happy you are part of our Spring Hills family!

Matt C December 04, 2012

I am pleased with this facility. I feel that my grandmother is glad to because she knows she needs help and it is not safe for her to be by herself. The facility has nice rooms with private bath and showers. They have thier own thermostat in the room so she can adjust the temperature to how she wants it. They have safety buttons in the room for her in case she needs help and is checked on quite often. There are many other people her age that she enjoys talkig to at dinner time. Also they have plenty of board games and activities she can participate in. Overall i believe this is the best place she could be right now and is enjoying her time there.

SDchen November 19, 2011

I was a visitor to this facility with my family during their Grandparents Day celebration. There was adequate parking close to the front of the building. Coming to the front door I noticed a long, wraparound porch with a good deal of seating for the residents and their family members to visit out of doors. The exterior and interior are very nicely appointed and have a homey feel. The first floor had a reception desk, a library, a TV room and a dining hall. There was plenty of seating so the residents could get out of their rooms and socialize. The dining hall appeared well kept with a restaurant-like ambiance. The day's scheduled activities were written on an easel so one could easily keep up to date. At the time of my visit they had a male singer entertaining the group with songs appropriate to the audience. Many residents were singing along and seemed to be enjoying themselves. I thought the residents looked clean and well dressed. Upon my departure I noticed raised planting beds that looked to be sprouting fresh flowers and vegetables.

Thank you for your detailed review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

alwayssearching September 30, 2011

I Visited SpringHills not to long ago, and i have mix feelings about that place. Its a beautiful facility, They have a nice dining room, the residents rooms are very cozy, they have studio rooms and 1 bedroom rooms which includes a living room and a dining room. Erika, who is over all the nurses is very kind and caring to the residents, but the employees might have different things to say about her. The thing that concerned but about SpringHills was that there were some accidents involving some of the residents falling and no one there to assist them. I remember a resident being upset because her husband had fallen and when she called the front desk for help, there was no one there to answer the phone. And also during lunch, some residents need help to be transfer from their wheelchairs to the dining chairs, but again no one is there to assist them, that makes me think that maybe they are under staffed. Nevertheless, the activity cordinators do keep the residents busy, they'll have musicians, dancers, and singers come to entertain. Every Wednesday and Thursday the residents go out for lunch on the facility bus, once a week they take them shopping at a supermarket, they go movies, they have bingo,there's a beauty salon on site and a stylist comes twice a week to pamper those that wish to be pampered. They have church service on sundays at the facility and some residents go out to a church meeting on the bus. So some bad things they need to work on but the staff are really nice.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all reviews as our goal is to exceed your expectations. If you feel you need to address this matter further, please contact Christina O'Leary, Director of Branding & Media at 732-582-0400.

From Spring Hills Hunters Creek

Spring Hills Hunter's Creek Meets 100% Compliance & Receives “Deficiency Free Survey” From The Florida Agency For Health Care Administration.

Spring Hills Hunters Creek provides premier assisted living in central Florida and the Orlando area. In addition, we are a supportive Alzheimer's care community. Distinguished among senior living communities, we demonstrate "Caring with a Commitment to Quality," by offering personalized Signature Touches, a set of programs and services unique to Spring Hills, along with all the comforts of home.

Practicing holistic health care, our experienced, professional associates are on hand 24 hours a day to assist you with your medical or personal needs. Our Director of Resident Care conducts wellness checks on a regular basis, to ensure that our holistic care continues to meet your changing needs.

Spring Hills Hunter's Creek Assisted Living and Memory Care is located directly in the middle of the 4,000-acre planned community in southwest Orange County and is part of the Orlando-Kissimmee Metropolitan area. Though a young community, our convenient location allows us to boost numerous amenities for all ages.

If shopping is your cup of tea then you will be delighted with the vast array of shopping opportunities that The Loop and the numerous shopping plazas have to offer. The options range from the larger department stores such as Kohl's, Belk's and JCPenny's to the boutique type stores such as Avon, Kirklands, Jared, and of course many more.

You will also find yourself with vast dining opportunities here in Hunter's Creek. Within the numerous shopping plazas you will find restaurants such as the Orlando Ale House, Applebee's, Mimi's Café and Olive Garden. The Loop is home to Johnny Rockets, Macaroni Grill, BoneFish Grill, BJ's Restaurant and Brewery, and Panera Bread just to name a few.

Natural beauty is abundant here. Shingle Creek, the head waters of the Everglades has a Conservation Area that is home to many Florida wildlife. Lake Eola houses the famous swan paddle boats and Koi ponds with a paved walking path that has plenty of seating. Take a ride through the historic Winter Park lakes and canals on the Winter Park Boat Tours.

Spring Hills Hunter's Creek is near many cultural venues, such as the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum, the Winter Park Historical Museum, The Wells Built Museum of African-American History and Culture, The Orlando Museum of Art, Lou Gardens, The Florida Natural Growers Grove House Visitor Center, and The Bob Carr Performing Arts Center where touring Broadway Shows are performed.

Hunter's Creek is conveniently located to these area attractions: Sea World, Universal Orlando, Disney Theme Parks/ Lake Buena Vista, Kennedy Space Center, Gator Land, Busch Gardens, Disney's Wide World of Sports home of the Atlanta Braves Spring Training and The Gator Nationals.

There are ample opportunities to get involved in the community. Whether you are looking for social groups and clubs, such as the Hunter's Creek Women's Association and the Fabulous 50s (seniors group) or volunteer groups such as Citizens on Patrol and Sewing Angles, here in Hunter's Creek there is something for everyone.

Features of Spring Hills Hunters Creek

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,400/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 60

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 9858