Plantation Oaks Senior Living Orlando, FL

Overview of Ratings

4.6

June 18, 2015

By Dan37

We actually selected Plantation Oaks senior living for my mother, but she passed away last week. Every bit of care and support we got there was fantastic from the director way down to the individual who cleans the house and does the laundry. I could not have asked for anything better for my mother -- the care, the personal touch, and the way they knew her name. They knew our names very quickly into her moving in. Their attention to details and the discussion points that they had with us when we had to switch her over from independent to assisted living, the nursing staff and the CNAs were all very informative. They reached out to us with any type of questions, concerns, considerations, and recommendations. They did not wait for us to track them down. They were very proactive, very kind, and very helpful in every aspect that we could have asked and then some. They were coming to us with things that we did not think of that we weren't prepared for, and they brought it to our attention. They not only brought it to our attention, but they gave their recommendation on how we should follow up and make sure this is done by the doctors, by the hospice, by the staff. She had a one bedroom, and the space was fantastic.

December 14, 2014

By Daughter/mom/giver

Plantation Oaks Senior Living was excellent. I liked it a lot; they were very attentive to stuff. Each person had their own private room. The rooms are really nice and spacious, and you could decorate it the way you want. I had the food there. It was good food, really nice menu options, and really tasty soups. They can improve on the activities a little, bit but other than that, they were OK on the memory care unit specifically. They have enough space, but they do go out of the facility and visit places.

October 11, 2014

We’re very happy with Plantation Oaks. The rooms are very nice. The location is a bit difficult to get in and out of because it’s in a very high traffic area in Orlando. The staff has been excellent. Dad seems to be eating very well.

October 28, 2013

By coolpajim

Very nice facility at a reasonable rate. I highly recommend it.

August 29, 2013

They have studio and one bedroom apartments for assisted living. For independent living, they have big studios and one bedroom apartments. The staff are very knowledgeable and cordial. At the dining room they have menus like the restaurant. They have physical therapy, a big pool, a movie theater room, games, happy hour and much more.

July 25, 2013

By McKenna1

I was at Plantation several times and everyone there was super nice. The place is clean. The people are friendly. The residents seemed happy. They have a lot of activities planned and they seemed that they actually follow through with them. They have different variety of activities.

July 11, 2013

By Aileen17

Plantation Oaks was a very beautiful place. It's open; there are rooms for artwork, a library and a beauty parlor. It's more like a hotel. There's a long hallway with beautiful flowers looking over the highway. I was happy that mother didn't have to share a room. The staff was very accommodating.

June 08, 2013

By Cher3

We placed my mom in Plantation Oaks. The facility is absolutely fabulous. I feel very safe with her there. I lived about 300 miles away from her, so I don't get to see her everyday, but every time I talk to her on the phone, she is happy and loves it there. Also she got her medication monitored and have three meals a day. Though she'll need to leave her room to go down and have them. They have a menu everyday but if she doesn't want something on the menu, they are happy to make whatever she wants. She also got help bathing. She has also made a lot of friends there.

Photos of Plantation Oaks Senior Living

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8:1

• Licenses: Assisted Living Facility - Standard License
  • State Licenses: #12300

About Plantation Oaks Senior Living

Plantation Oaks Senior Living is located in south Orlando and offers the best in Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care residences.

At Plantation Oaks Senior Living we strive to make our residents as comfortable as possible by providing a relaxing, stress-free environment. Our variety of senior living options allow you to spend less time taking care of things and more time enjoying life.

Included in the monthly rates are three delicious meals served restaurant style, snacks, weekly housekeeping, weekly laundry services, electric, individual air conditioning units, cable, scheduled transportation and plenty of activities!

Our community is owed by Greg and Judith Morris whose mission is to provide a home-like environment to all our residents.

Map of Plantation Oaks Senior Living