Orlando Lutheran Towers

300 East Church Street, Orlando, FL, 32801

Contact Now

Reviews of Orlando Lutheran Towers

Charlie13 November 21, 2015

I have visited half a dozen times in the last six years, so I am familiar with Lutheran Towers. It's very pleasant. I enjoyed the people working there, and the people are all friendly. I would recommend it, though I don’t think there is anything that really stands out. I just liked the place and the people, and if it wasn’t for the $200,000 to get in, I would probably go there. The rooms were well-cared for. I have nothing negative to say; everything was as I expected. Lutheran Towers is one of the better places, if not the best.

Jayne8 September 29, 2015

It’s very nice. The residents and the staff seemed very friendly. My mother likes the overall setup and the size of the room that she is going to be in. This is Orlando Lutheran Towers. It was very pleasant.

Caring73367150 November 27, 2013

We decided to leave my husband's grandmother at Orlando Lutheran Towers. She has adjusted better recently and has made some friends so that is helping her. I like that they have the opportunity to socialize with the other residents that are on other floors which is nice for her because she is still very social and very capable. She has some memory problems so it's kind of a nice blend situation and the cost seems a better value than a lot of the other places that I had seen. I've eaten there a couple of times and the food is good. I just wish they have more outdoor space for the residents where they could go out if they wanted to.

caring1990 June 26, 2013

I know a lot of people at Lutheran Towers and I had my mother in there that's why I chose the place. I already had my deposit in there and I am going to move anytime soon. I have a room and a very small kitchen. They have activities just about everything you want. They have trips outside. They have a gym and a coach.

Nimfa2 June 13, 2013

My mom had a delightful stay at the Orlando Lutheran Towers. They had good food with several selections. Her accommodation was excellent. She went on several activities with them. She had a very good experience there.

From Orlando Lutheran Towers

Orlando Lutheran Towers offers seniors a choice of spacious, custom-decorated home apartments complimented by a community lifestyle with a broad range of activity options. We offer a full calendar of programs that cater to your social, recreational, educational and spiritual needs. Stay as busy as you like, or simply savor the opportunity to relax in the privacy of your own residence. Enjoy restaurant-style tableside service and delicious cuisine each day in our friendly Dining Room

A holistic wellness program that includes: Nautilus equipments, fitness classes, Thai Chi, Yoga, walking groups and a full-time personal trainer A host of scheduled social, recreational, educational, cultural and spiritual programs, including: guest speakers; receptions; field trips; entertainment; games; movies; and a variety of special events.

Features of Orlando Lutheran Towers

• Minimum Memory Cost $3702/month

• Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra 1 Br Deluxe, 1 Br Den, 2 Br Den

• Coffee Shop

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Minimum Age 62