Orlando Lutheran Towers

300 East Church Street, Orlando, FL, 32801

Reviews of Orlando Lutheran Towers

June 26, 2013

By caring1990

I know a lot of people at Lutheran Towers and I had my mother in there that's why I chose the place. I already had my deposit in there and I am going to move anytime soon. I have a room and a very small kitchen. They have activities just about everything you want. They have trips outside. They have a gym and a coach.

June 13, 2013

By Nimfa2

My mom had a delightful stay at the Orlando Lutheran Towers. They had good food with several selections. Her accommodation was excellent. She went on several activities with them. She had a very good experience there.

Photos of Orlando Lutheran Towers

Features of Orlando Lutheran Towers

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3702/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: 1 Br Deluxe, 1 Br Den, 2 Br Den

• Coffee Shop

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

About Orlando Lutheran Towers

Orlando Lutheran Towers offers seniors a choice of spacious, custom-decorated home apartments complimented by a community lifestyle with a broad range of activity options. We offer a full calendar of programs that cater to your social, recreational, educational and spiritual needs. Stay as busy as you like, or simply savor the opportunity to relax in the privacy of your own residence. Enjoy restaurant-style tableside service and delicious cuisine each day in our friendly Dining Room

A holistic wellness program that includes: Nautilus equipments, fitness classes, Thai Chi, Yoga, walking groups and a full-time personal trainer A host of scheduled social, recreational, educational, cultural and spiritual programs, including: guest speakers; receptions; field trips; entertainment; games; movies; and a variety of special events.

Map of Orlando Lutheran Towers