Green Tree of Orlando

Overview of Ratings

4.0

September 08, 2015

By Denise40

Green Tree (Ann Way Assisted Living) is not as large as most facilities. It's almost like a dorm environment as opposed to an institutional environment. The rooms are not huge, but they're not small. You got enough room for your clothes, your bed, and your dresser. It's homey. It's almost like a big house there. The staff is pretty good, but sometimes they are short staffed. They're very caring. My mother wants to stay there. I asked her if she wanted me to find another place, and she said no. The most important part is that she's happy there. I used to bring in food for her, and she doesn't want me to anymore, so she eats what's there. From what I've seen when I visit, it looks pretty decent. They have a cook that comes in. They offer activities, but she may not get involved in them. The only thing is if they change my mom's Depends, I wish they throw that garbage away instead of leaving it in her room, so it doesn't stink up the room. She has been here since mid-May.

Photos of Green Tree of Orlando

• Activities Extra: Karaoke

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: AL5578

About Green Tree of Orlando

We are a team of caring and professional individuals who understand the meaning of relationships, care and quality of life for the senior population. Our certified and licensed caregivers are specially trained and receive on-going education in the latest techniques of care for our residents.

We provide an affordable solution to assisted livings without jeopardizing the balance of body, mind and soul. Programs go beyond day-to-day activies to engage the residents and promote a higher quality of life, while providing peace of mind for family members

Map of Green Tree of Orlando