ENDING 2015-12-31

Holiday special of $500 dollar move in special. That's 50% off! Until January 1st 2016.

Starting At: $2000

Payment Options

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

About Green Tree of Orlando

We are a team of caring and professional individuals who understand the meaning of relationships, care and quality of life for the senior population. Our certified and licensed caregivers are specially trained and receive on-going education in the latest techniques of care for our residents.

We provide an affordable solution to assisted livings without jeopardizing the balance of body, mind and soul. Programs go beyond day-to-day activies to engage the residents and promote a higher quality of life, while providing peace of mind for family members

Reviews of Green Tree of Orlando

Average Rating: 3.0 3.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 Review

Green Tree of Orlando
Posted by Denise40 September 08, 2015

Green Tree (Ann Way Assisted Living) is not as large as most facilities. It's almost like a dorm environment as opposed to an institutional environment. The rooms are not huge, but they're not small. You got enough room for your clothes, your bed, and your dresser. It's homey. It's almost like a big house there. The staff is pretty good, but sometimes they are short staffed. They're very caring. My mother wants to stay there. I asked her if she wanted me to find another place, and she said no. The most important part is that she's happy there. I used to bring in food for her, and she doesn't want me to anymore, so she eats what's there. From what I've seen when I visit, it looks pretty decent. They have a cook that comes in. They offer activities, but she may not get involved in them. The only thing is if they change my mom's Depends, I wish they throw that garbage away instead of leaving it in her room, so it doesn't stink up the room. She has been here since mid-May.

Location of Green Tree of Orlando

Features of Green Tree of Orlando

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• General store
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Activities extra: karaoke

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: $1000 move in fee
  • Maximum rate: $3,000/month
  • Minimum memory care rate: $2,500/month

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 60

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.