Encore at Avalon Park

13798 Cygnus Drive, Suite 110, Orlando, FL, 32828

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Encore at Avalon Park

June 20, 2015

We really, really liked Encore at Avalon Park. The way that it was set up was really nice. Brenda -- our contact person -- was very knowledgeable, very open, and very inviting. The place was gorgeous, and it was set up very well, very functional to the residents. We were there during lunch, and the food just looked outstanding. The rooms were very nice, I did wish they had a little more closet space, but the setup of the rooms and the kitchenette was huge in my book with a lot of storage space. The bathrooms and everything were just amazing. And then, the community that it was in was almost like a little self-contained community because when you drive on or enter Avalon Park, it is just not an assisted living. There are town homes and single family homes, and there is like a little town square with a lot of shopping, restaurants, and other businesses there that really my parents could walk to if they wanted to, which I love about that. And what was really nice is the assisted living is on one floor, and then they had two floors of memory care. They have their own clinic, the doctors will go to the residents' rooms, and what I liked was the floor plans were exactly the same on each level. And she said the reason they did that was because when you transition from assisted living to the memory care, it is the same layout, so it is less confusing for the residents. At Encore, they had a lot of amenities, and then the community there was just unbelievable -- the parks and all that stuff. And it's only been open four months, it is a new construction. The level of care that they provide, they said that they are certified from assisted living all the way through hospice. So if my parents would like to go there, they are able to live in that community until they pass because they are able to accommodate all of their needs. I am really hoping that we could get my parents down here, so they will see this place and say, "Yeah, this is pretty cool." It's just that its 23 miles from my house, but actually it is not bad. It is a nice drive, and we don't mind that. They also said that if my parents wanted a golf cart, they are able to have a golf cart to kind of tour around the little community of Avalon Park, and they are trying to build or have an area where they can secure the golf carts, just in case the key fingers happen to come by. It was a great place, and I really recommend it.

February 05, 2015

By Sunshine18

This facility is top notch! From the staff, to the amentities, and facility itself! It is brand new, the entrance is beautiful, with a lovely front desk reception welcoming with a smile. There is 24 hour nursing care. All the nursing managers and nurses are kind, compassionate, and sincere. Encore truly outdid themselves when selecting their nursing department! They are by far the best choice for Assisted Living and Memory Care.

Photos of Encore at Avalon Park

About Encore at Avalon Park

Encore at Avalon Park is an assisted living facility in Orlando, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Encore at Avalon Park for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Encore at Avalon Park