Lake Ridge Senior Living

960 S Geneva Road, Orem, UT, 84058

Reviews of Lake Ridge Senior Living

DM047205 October 10, 2016

There was one called Lake Ridge that I visited. They’re very accommodating and friendly. They showed us the different things they offer. It’s pretty good. The rooms were an OK size. They just had one resident move out. They hadn’t cleaned the room yet, and the carpet was really bad. They said that the lady had just moved out the day before and they hadn’t had the chance to get in there and paint it or clean it.

Happy Visitor256812 September 30, 2016

Lake Ridge is wonderful in terms of residents' engagement, and the people there seemed to be very happy, but the location is not great. It's in a busy residential/industrial area. It's an older facility that they're remodeling and kind of working on as they go. The rooms aren't as nice, and they're small, but it's a lower price. It meets the needs of a different market as well. There's a building for gatherings, games, exercise and such. The eating area was smaller, but it seemed clean and well-kept.

Jenniy September 29, 2016

Staff is friendly and I've made friends with several other residents.

Valerie A843558 August 25, 2016

Excellent care from staff. They treated my friend like family. Great attention by administration. They really care about their residents. No one is just a number there. I really trust them and would refer another friend there.

Robert112794550 October 27, 2015

Lakeridge was very good. The only problem that I had with them is they put her right in Memory Care to start with, while most places don’t do that. The staff seemed good, helpful, and knowledgeable. It seemed to me that they’re not quite as experienced with dementia patients, but the facility itself and all the people that work there seem to be willing to help. I thought they were great. The rooms weren’t quite as big, but they were a pretty good size, and they were willing to work with you in as far as which room you need and make that accommodation, so I really liked that. I did eat there, and I was quite impressed with the quality of the food. What really stood out to me was that they had a nurse area right next to where the activities take place, so if there’s any issues, they’re right on it. The nurses’ station and the prescription station is close to everyone.

Caring114180050 July 21, 2015

Lakeridge was nice. It was clean, and the people were nice. The rooms had a bathroom, but no kitchenette, and it was OK. When I visited, this one kind of had funny smells.

Caring109772250 July 04, 2015

I visited a facility that I did not like. It is called Lake Ridge. It looked a little nice until I went to the rooms. The rooms were very small, and they were more like hospital setting. They have a restroom in their rooms, but they have to shower down the hall. However, the food looked good, the security was fine, and the people were very nice.

Joyce48 September 01, 2014

The rooms of Lake Ridge Senior Living were very, very nice, and you supply your own bedroom furniture, so that you will feel at home, and they only have bathrooms with a toilet and a sink. But their showers were like at the end of the hall. They also have an in-house doctor and they work with the pharmacies and stuff, so that the family does not have to worry about finding the medications and stuff that they take. They also have a nurse and CNA's on call all the time. They have good CNA's, nurses, and faculties that were very caring and accommodating to the residents. Everyone knew where they were going because they make sure that no one's getting lost or wondering what is going on next and there is always someone there to help them.

anonymous44 June 30, 2011

While visiting this facility, I stopped and talked to many of the residents, who were all very friendly and eager to make a new friend"”that's one thing about this facility, all the residents seemed very social"”anyway, they stopped and told me how much they loved this facility. I didn't hear one negative thing. A common theme, though, was how at this facility they get all the benefits of a home living without any of the negative effects. Most referred to the cooking and cleaning. The residents were happy to part with that part of their lives. They could eat well and not have to worry about it unless they wanted to. That, and they loved the socializing. They're like social butterflies in that facility. It's fantastic.

From Lake Ridge Senior Living

Welcome to Lake Ridge Senior Living, the premiere senior living community in Orem!

Lake Ridge Senior Living is located on the west side of Provo close to Sleepy Ridge Golf Course. We offer private rooms with comfortable, home-like community areas. The food is wonderful, prepared by our veteran chefs.

Together with our team of professionals, family involvement is crucial to the overall success of a loved one’s stay with us. We work with you and your family to ensure the very best care from the time you enter our doors.

Features of Lake Ridge Senior Living

• Minimum rate: $2135/month
  • Minimum Memory Cost $3250/month
  • Fee Structure Extra We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites

• Features Extra Fitness Room/Gym

• Technology Extra Emergency Call System

• Staff Patient Ratio 1 To 10 (Al) 1 8 (Alz)
  • Minimum Age None