Orchard Heights, Inc

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Orchard Heights, Inc

June 18, 2015

By Jilian

Our experience at Orchard Heights was very good. The staff seems to really connect and care about the people who live there. It’s very clean and wide open, and it’s not that dark nursing home feel. They have a lot of activities, and the food is good. I would absolutely recommend them. This was the first one I have toured and ended up choosing it, but it is expensive.

September 25, 2013

By Beth9

My parents are very happy and satisfied with Orchard Heights. It is my choice because it is close to my residence. It is also because they are able to meet my parents' needs. It is an excellent facility. It is very clean. They have a beautiful patio where you can sit outside. They have fresh flavored water that you can drink and always available. My parents' room is spacious. It is clean and odor-free. They have a view outside their windows that they can enjoy. The staff is very accommodating. My parents had been in three different places before, but this place is one of the best staff-wise. Orchard Heights also has activities that residents can enjoy. They have something for them to do every afternoon, and every night, they would have people come in and do things. Of course, they also have the usual games for seniors. I haven't tasted the food yet but both my parents are very happy with it. They have a menu where they can choose what they want. They're really enjoying their meals there. I would definitely recommend this place.

October 13, 2012

By AmyCho

When my grandpa's medical conditions worsened last year, we decided it was time to find somewhere for him to move in where they could take care of him better than we could here at home. There was really no rush, so we were being picky. This was one of the best facilities we came across, even though we did not end up sending him here because of the location. The staff members were more than happy to answer all of our questions. There were a lot of things for the residents to do. I especially remember they offered cooking classes. The place was clean and very neat and the people who were living there seemed happy. The only thing I can comment on is the lighting. It was not as bright here as a lot of the other places I visited, so it seemed like it could be a bit dreary in the winter. That is a minor detail, but worth noting.

September 25, 2012

By kaytastic

I love this assisted living facility. My great grandmother actually just got resident of the month because of how great she is doing there. It is pretty amazing that she went from a woman who did not like to talk to anyone, to one of the most popular ladies there. Everyone at this facility is nice, and care about what they are doing. I would recommend this facility to anyone who has grandparents or parents who are in need of looking after because of how great it is. In the facility itself there is an ice cream parlor which is great because many people love ice cream and it is a great place to socialize with your family members. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and the best part is that your loved one will never have to worry about paying for them out of pocket. You pay one set price per month and you are even allowed to go on special field trips.This is a great place because it is in the woods. The residents are able to walk around and even feed the wild life. You are even allowed to have your own little garden in front of your window. You get your own room, so you never have to worry about someone stealing your things or misplacing them. All in all this is an amazing facility and I hope it is around for decades to come.

Photos of Orchard Heights, Inc

Services & Amenities of Orchard Heights, Inc

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 240-F-884

About Orchard Heights, Inc

Orchard Heights, Inc is an assisted living facility in Orchard Park, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Orchard Heights, Inc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Orchard Heights, Inc