Almond Heights Senior Living

8685 Greenback Lane, Orangevale, CA, 95662

Reviews of Almond Heights Senior Living

June 13, 2017

By ilivehere

Today it snowed in the mountains while we had perfect weather and enjoyed our outdoor concert and wonderful snacks prepared by our great chef. A good time was had by all. The music was excellent. And the staff attended to our every need. I'm lucky to be a resident of such a caring community. They really try to make us residents happy
Thank you! What a perfect description of our city. We are definitely lucky. We feel lucky to have you as a contributing resident of Almond Heights! The concerts have been so much fun for all of us. It's been a great opportunity to get the entire Almond Heights family together. Stay tuned! More fun entertainment heading our way!

May 15, 2017

By happytolivehere

I feel this place is amazing. Very friendly, family environment. We've lived here for over a year and the staff really tries to make us happy. Chef Karla tries hard to please everyone and is always open to suggestions by the residents.
Thank you for your kind words. The staff at Almond Heights does truly care and while we may not be perfect, our genuine goal is to make our residents and family members happy. And, we agree about - Chef Karla is a wonderful person! Thanks again!

April 08, 2017

By disappointed5423

Dinners are very sad dried out over cooked chicken or dried out pork, or dried out beef. Cover it with tasteless gravy and maybe no one will notice. Hardly any activities and no bus trips. If your loved one lives there long don't expect the video chair excercises to help. Plug in the video and recede to the office no supervision and no leg work. Keep looking you haven't found the place for your loved one yet.
Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Milestone Retirement's Support Center. First, I'm sorry to hear that you've been dissatisfied with Almond Heights dining and Lifestyle & Leisure program. I forwarded your review to our Director of Dining Services and National Director of Community Lifestyle for further investigation. Thank you for taking time to leave a review, Katie - Digital Marketing

Photos of Almond Heights Senior Living

Features of Almond Heights Senior Living

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5400/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: RCFE

About Almond Heights Senior Living

Orangevale's Newest Senior Community! Family owned neighborhood offering independent, assisted, and memory care...all under one roof. Our focus is providing a warm family atmosphere, combined with a clinical team that is experienced and knowledgeable.

Emphasis on helping our residents proactively stay healthy by:

• AlphaOne ambulance onsite
  • Restaurant led by a classically trained chef, offering made-from-scratch, nutritional creations.
  • Fitness program offering 3 alternating classes each day, a fully equipped fitness center, and a safe-and-secure walking path.

Our community highlights include:

• Golden Oldies Movie Theatre
  • PuzzlePlanet (puzzle corner)
  • Art Gallery