Savannah Court of Orange City

202 Strawberry Oaks Drive, Orange City, FL, 32763

Reviews of Savannah Court of Orange City

Caring106804550 May 15, 2015

I like Savannah Court of Orange City. I liked that they are very friendly, and they can provide the services that my wife's stepfather needs. The staff is excellent. He is a complainer, but he does not complain about the food. He seems very satisfied with the food. The facility is clean. It has entertainment and various functions for the folks that live there. I think they are doing just a pretty good job.

gwen9 April 17, 2015

I visited Savannah Court of Orange City. It was very nice and very clean. They were also very hospitable. It seemed like the patients were getting wonderful care during my visit.

ruth43 February 09, 2014

my aunt has gotten top of the line care,staff is knowledgeable and caring, directors are always open to questions and suggestions, activities are plentiful, we have had several meals with her and the food has been good,always hot and nicely presented. I have been a nurse for many years and this is one of the best ran facilities I have seen, this has been "an excellent choice in providing a good environment for my Aunt" job well done to all of the Staff!

Albert5 October 15, 2013

Although the food was good at Savannah Court, I was not really impressed them. Their decor was plain and it didn't seemed to be up-to-date.

sunshinenyreyes April 10, 2012

The staff at Savannah Court of Orange City are extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. The facility is beautiful and offers apartment style living, where each resident recieves their own studio apartment. The price includes meals, bathing, medication despensing, and activities. The activities director also takes the residents on shopping trips and other types of activities. The property is also a locked property, meaning that if your family member is a bit of a wanderer, there is no need to worry about them wandering away. The one unpleasant thing that I noticed was the smell. While not exactly strong, the smell of urine was apparent in the facility.

From Savannah Court of Orange City

Savannah Court of Orange City, senior assisted living is licensed for 45 residents and is full of vibrant activity while offering a warm and comfortable feel throughout.

Savannah Court of Orange City has it all! But don’t let the elegant décor fool you. The residents will be the first to say that the community represents a true Florida retirement lifestyle with comfort throughout. Whether relaxing in the quaint lobby or one of several comfortable living rooms, mingling with new residents at an ice-cream social, or joining a live entertainment performance, Savannah Court of Orange City offers an abundance of opportunities for any lifestyle. This is assisted living at its finest.

Features of Savannah Court of Orange City

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Savannah Court of Orange City