Monastery Oaks, LLC

1801 Monastery Road, Orange City, FL, 32763

Reviews of Monastery Oaks, LLC

March 28, 2014

By Karen88767150

My mother is a one year resident of Monastery Oaks. Mom had a reason to be hospitalized. They took immediate action and got her to the hospital. While she was there, Nen and Clarie visited -- Mom improved considerably upon seeing them. Mom had to have therapy and Claire visited her at the rehab as well. Mom is home as she calls it at Monastery and doing well. They all were my lifeline through this as it was hard on me and they were my support as well. I really can't say enough good about Monastery Oaks. We love them very much. Very caring and compassionate. Also, a great big thank you to Gerry and all staff.

March 19, 2014

By Pat88081350

Best facility I could have placed my loved one in. Staff shows love and care to it's residents. They provide all and any info needed to family to prepare for the end of life process. No words could ever express my great appreciation to all the staff for their comforting words and hugs. I have come to love this staff as if they are my own family and thank them for their living care to Bill.

August 29, 2013

By Joyce18

I'm very pleased with the care my dad is receiving, the staff is very understanding and caring. A home style atmosphere with attention paid to each resident on a daily basis. Home cooked meals along with snacks make my dad happy. I highly recommend Monastery Oaks.

May 31, 2013

By Sue22

My grandmother lives at Monastery Oaks, and she feels so at home there. She gets the best care - the people are great, the food is great, the house itself is clean and beautiful and in a lovely setting. There are just no negatives, it is all good.

March 28, 2013

By Karen32

I can't say enough good things. The staff is great; caring, compassionate, warm and loving. They care a great deal about their residents. Nan and Jerry are very much committed and passionate about their work with Monastery Oaks. My mother likes it so much she told me she is NEVER going to leave. I am so happy I chose Monastery Oaks!

March 10, 2013

By caringbrother

I am the brother of a resident at Monastery Oaks. He has been in residency since November of 2012. In that time the caring and dedicated people have cleared up several of his skin ailments that have been a problem for a long time. There were many other medical issues that have been put under control as well, because of their attention to detail and working with his doctors.The residence is clean and well maintained by the staff. My brother has received one on one attention . The staff and management truly are dedicated and caring. The management (Jerry) went so far as to install a scooter lift on their vehicle to accommodate my brothers needs.

December 12, 2012

By Brianbest

Breathtakingly Beautiful Assisted Living, excellent ownership, even better care. Jerry and Nen are the best! Very caring, helpful! Mom or Dad will be very well cared for here. I wholeheartedly recommend Monastery Oaks to anyone!

Photos of Monastery Oaks, LLC

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: ALF- AL12195
  • State Licenses: AL12195

About Monastery Oaks, LLC

Monastery Oaks is the perfect home-like alternative to the larger scale assisted living facilities. We provide our residents with the best levels of care and supervision in a smaller, professionally managed and barrier-free home environment. Our facility is located in a quiet, residential neighborhood with plenty of trees and opportunities to enjoy the outdoors-privately.

We offer:
  • Assistance with medications, transferring, hygiene
  • Care for most age-related memory deficiencies
  • On-site weekly doctor visits, physical therapy
  • Hospice on-site, if needed
  • Special diets accommodated
  • Complete laundry and housekeeping service
  • Activities, entertainment and day trips

Our reviews are a real testament to the type of love, care and service we provide to our residents and their families. We prepare individualized care plans for each resident and always keep our resident families fully informed. We invite your visit and review to see for yoursel

Map of Monastery Oaks, LLC