Spring Brook Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Spring Brook Assisted Living

June 25, 2012

By Susan12

It's a very nice facility. It has all kinds of things for seniors to use like a swimming pool, exercise room and we have 3 meals a day here. I got a one bedroom apartment and i like it because it's spacious and clean. I like the fact that the people here are all very friendly and helpful. I have been in the food business for years and the food here is surprisingly good. I haven't been here that long but I can say that I'm happy being here so far. Everybody here seems to be happy. We have a lot of opportunities to be with the other residents and mingle. They have all kinds of activities. There are a lot of people who like to play cards. We have movies and religious activities and many others. It's a friendly atmosphere here, I can say.

About Spring Brook Assisted Living

Spring Brook Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Onalaska, WI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Spring Brook Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Spring Brook Assisted Living