Parson's House

14325 Eagle Run Drive, Omaha, NE, 68164

Reviews of Parson's House

JeneneR August 14, 2015

My family would like to generously thank all of Parsons House for their loving and attentive care of our sister for all these years. We have a high regard for the devoted and caring attention you provided through your employee staff.

Doug S July 24, 2015

I want to thank you, Penny, and your staff for the wonderful care my mother received over the past five years. She loved the Parsons House and it was the perfect setting for her engaging personality. God bless.

Linda@gmail July 22, 2015

For the past six years Penny, Chris, and the Parsons House team have been my brothers family and friends. You all cared for him with patience, kindness, and love. Each person contributed greatly to his daily happiness, health, and comfort. He was truly at home at Parsons House and most importantly felt your care, compassion, friendliness, and LOVE. That you again for your many contributions to my brother.

Joanb@gmail July 22, 2015

Thank you for the care you provided to my husband right to the end. It isn't an easy job that you have, but you do it well! Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

TCoop June 01, 2015

My mom has lived in Parsons House for 5 years and I am so happy she is there. The facility is always clean and looks nice and the meals are great. All of the nursing staff knows my mom and are always very caring. There is always something going on and Mom loves being there. If you are looking for a facility for your loved one I would highly recommend Parsons House.

klhc April 02, 2015

If you care at all about your loved one, do NOT place them here. I used to work in health care so I was VERY observant of the staff every time I visited. They are LAZY. I never witnessed any staff involvement with the residents. I take that back, I maybe witnessed ONE person who actually did their job and was competent. But unfortunately that person could not be there 24/7. My normal observation on a day to day basis was this: Residents just sitting there... while the staff gathered around the desk and gossiped. During my loved one's short stay there (yes, we moved him to a better facility) he became very withdrawn and wanted to stay in his room all the time vs. engaging in any activity, or I should say what little activity was offered to him. He severely lacked stimulation here. And anyone who has taken care of Alzheimer's patients knows how important stimulation is. He took about 20 steps back when we placed him here. I urge you to keep looking. There are much better facilities out there than this...

Jeanne M April 02, 2015

Please look elsewhere! The only reason that I’m giving them a star is because there were two people that actually cared for the residents. What I was told would happen and what actually happened where two different thing. And what I witnessed in both the memory unit and elsewhere sometimes wasn’t very pretty. I placed my husband in the memory unit with high hopes of providing him with the socialization and interaction with others that I felt he needed. I was told that the residents were encouraged to spend their time in the common area where there were many activities for them to do, and that they would spend very little time in their rooms. This sounded so good to me because before his illness, my husband was very social. After two months of little to no stimulation, I moved him. The activities were non-existence…they did have an exercise program which seemed to be structured towards their abilities, but that was about it. I never saw any Saturday or Sunday activities. I had to repeatedly ask to have someone help my husband shave, comb his hair and clean his glasses on a daily basis. Sometimes I would come and he wasn’t dressed appropriately. When I talked with the director about my concerns about my husband’s care and the communications between staff (when shifts changed) she told me that each shift was made aware of what had taken place before they arrived and if they said that they didn’t know, they were lying and didn’t want to help me. She also admitted to me that her staff acted one way when she was around and another when she wasn’t. My husband spent most of his time in his room working on a puzzle or watching TV. From time to time, someone would come and help him. My husband began to withdraw more and more to a point that he really didn’t want anyone to visit. When I told him that I was going to move him, he started to cry and said “Thank you.”

Caring103059850 December 16, 2014

The staff at Parson's House is very good. The room is very clean and very spacious, and she has a little apartment, which is nice having just one room. The food is good. The dining room is spacious. They have an exercise room. They have arts & crafts classes like painting and flower arranging. They play games. All of these things work well with my mother-in-law.

Robert64 March 06, 2014

I have a sister who lives at parsons house. I visit at least once a week and I could not be happier. My sister loves her new home. I feel that everything I was promised is more than achieved. The nursing staff is incredible and management in every department are extremely helpfull. I can rest assured that all of my sisters needs are being well taken care of. I eat dinner with my sister and the meals are wonderfull. During the holidays we use one of the beautifull dining rooms to enjoy the day with my sister and the holidays meal was AMAZING!!. Any issue we have ever had is quickly addressed and fixed. Moving my sister here was the best decision we have ever made.

Texasman21 September 27, 2012

Parsons house is a fairly new facility, everything inside is modern looking the furnishings uplifting. They are comfortable they encourage family gatherings in quiet corners; the dining area was situated as a kitchen in an home. The staff was very professional, they took very good care of my relative, her care was exhibited by the staff by always making sure that she had socialization rather than staying in her room alone. The staff at the facility took pride in their appearance and they always seemed to have enough staff so it never gave the impression that the stress of the job was more taxing than they could handle. If I had one complaint the administration was privately owned and the partners more times than not felt that they needed to intervene into situation that they were not needed or wanted. Overall Parsons house was a positive experience and a very caring place for my relative to stay.

Gina A November 10, 2011

The facility itself is very attractive. Unfortunately, you don't know what that facility is like until AFTER your loved one is admitted.My experience beginning with the administrator and nurse down to most of the staff was not good! I was SO happy to get my spouse OUT of there and into a good, caring facility. When checking out a home, look past the exterior and investigate the people you'll be deaing with daily!

From Parson's House

Beginning with our location nestled among the links of Champions Run Golf Course, one of the Midwest's premier golf and country clubs, Parsons House on Eagle Run is committed to providing an atmosphere that is as comfortable as it is exquisite. Designed and built with only the best in architectural, engineering and construction standards, our master plan is realized in the dynamic amenities, including: finely appointed apartments, dedicated facilities for social, recreational and spiritual activities, grand dining room, private dining rooms, coffee bar, beauty and aesthetician services, massage, library and impeccably landscaped grounds and courtyards. Behind all of this is a facility that is built for structural integrity, safety, cleanliness, air quality, climate control and ergonomics dictated by the unique needs and challenges of our residents.

We invite you to Parsons House for a personal tour and a chance to visit with our staff and experience firsthand the Parsons House difference. For your convenience, we've provided our most popular floor plans, many of which include beautiful garden and courtyard views, fine decorative appointments, granite countertops and climate control.

Location of Parson's House