The Sequoia Assisted Living Community

825 Lilly Road NE, Olympia, WA, 98506

Reviews of The Sequoia Assisted Living Community

readysetgo12 May 05, 2015

Nursing staff are awesome! Missy and Melanie are top notch. This place has fun activities my mother enjoys participating in and the atmosphere is very friendly and warm. It is a smaller building, so it has a family feel to it. I will recommend this place to my family and friends.

Caring105361750 April 19, 2015

We saw a couple of units. Overall, we liked The Sequoia, but it was too small.

lctrainer11 November 26, 2013

I find it extremely compelling to say that Lori of The Sequoia Assisted Living Community is an excellent asset to the organization. She finds it second nature to do what has to be done to accommodate both resident and family in any situation. Her foresight and control is astounding! Lori made my Mother-In-Law's transition to The Sequoia smooth instilling joy and happiness to a 90 year old arthritic lady. Lori insured that Mom felt welcome, introducing her to the other residents, fostering the socialization that Mom really needed. I can't say enough about Lori as she has made so many lives much better. She certainly knows and practices customer service, missing in so many places these days. She is an Angel! Louis

Caring65777750 August 15, 2013

It's a nice clean place. It's a little bit smaller. It wouldn't work out so well for my mom. I didn't realize how much dementia she has. I wouldn't see her as often. I don't think the food was good. They have meal times and didn't have the open dining. People there are nice.

Caring6987 June 12, 2013

Both of my parents have been in Sequioa Assisted Living for two months going three. We liked the facility very much. It's clean, modern and it had a Medicaid spend down guarantee. We liked the staff, the set up and all of it. It just all ended up a good thing for my parents. Service has been excellent. The food is good. They have a selection to choose from, different for each meal.

From The Sequoia Assisted Living Community

Quality, compassionate assisted living and respite care services for seniors in Olympia, WA. Centrally located in Olympia, WA, our convenient location and homey design welcomes families and their loved ones into our Community. Whether you are interested in staying active with our busy activity schedule or the personalized services available in our enhanced care program, you will find our inviting common areas and commitment to service makes The Sequoia an excellent choice for Assisted Living. Our goal is to embrace individual needs and abilities through supportive services, a nurturing staff and exceptional care. We understand the importance of each individual's unique needs, and our Residents care needs are met with dignity and respect.

Longevity in staff, Staff truly care

Features of The Sequoia Assisted Living Community

• 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55+

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): BH1476