Silvercreek Senior Living Community

6630 Crumpler Boulevard, Olive Branch, MS, 38654

Reviews of Silvercreek Senior Living Community

Caring105880650 May 04, 2015

It's been early, my mom has only been there a month but, so far, we've liked Silver Creek Senior Living a lot. I chose it because of the food and the activities, and the apartments are very nice. It is a very beautiful place. The staff has been really nice. They've been very helpful. She gets three meals a day, and she likes it a lot. She hasn't been participating in any of the activities, but they do have a lot going on.

joanne8081 December 22, 2014

My mother went for three weeks respite care at Silvercreek Senior Living. It was wonderful. I would highly recommend it. You get a menu to eat, they have their own chef, and the food was fabulous. The people were extremely friendly.

Janice15 August 27, 2013

My mother-in-law has already settled in Silvercreek Senior Living. She moved in there about two weeks ago. We chose this facility because we feel that it is the best deal seeing that it is brand new. She also likes it compared to the other ones we showed her. The location of it is only 2 miles from my house. In general, it is very nice. They offer full meals and there are nurses on staff. My mother-in-law has a two-bedroom apartment and it has plenty of room for her. It is also very nice. She has a big closet in it. They also have activities like swimming, bingo games and shopping.

Caring866 July 14, 2013

I wanted to keep mom in Olive branch which is close to me. Silvercreek was a brand new facility that just opened on the golf course. It was very nice and very clean. My mom is very big about food and they have a chef there 24 hours a day. The staff is great, I don't have any complaints. The rooms are larger than normal and this is a bigger place. She's got a separate living room and a bedroom with a kitchenette but this was cheaper than the other facility we were in.

From Silvercreek Senior Living Community

Silvercreek Senior Living Community is a combination independent and assisted living community with 99 beautiful apartments overlooking the Cherokee Valley Golf Course in Olive Branch.

The month to month rent includes utilities, meals, maintenance, and housekeeping. Residents pay no taxes, insurance or upkeep. We offer transportation to doctor appointments and shopping. No monetary value can be placed on the peace of mind that comes from knowing an emergency call pendant immediately summons our licensed nursing staff to your aid 24 hours a day. When compared to the expenses of home ownership, living at Silvercreek is a great value. We offer three chef-prepared, restaurant style meals daily, plus individualized care packages and daily activities. Residents can enjoy the 50 seat movie theater, indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, fitness center, game room and always a full schedule of entertainment and activities. Our dedicated chapel offers religious services for various denominations throughout the week.

Silvercreek offers great living and the comforts of home without the responsibility of maintaining a house yourself. Come in and see why Silvercreek Senior Living Community is right for you.

We encourage independence while providing assistance when needed by ensuring that the best activities and conveniences are easily available. We provide quality living designed to enhance our residents'social, physical and emotional lives. We encourage independence while providing assistance when needed or simply preferred. We offer a quality lifestyle for independent seniors as well as assistance with activities of daily living. We believe in the preservation of dignity and wellness.

Features of Silvercreek Senior Living Community

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Hospice care

• Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: 50 seat movie theatre

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Activities extra: Emergency Call Pendant, transportation to medical appointments

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee

• Pets: All pets allowed