Reformed Church Home

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Reformed Church Home

March 26, 2014

By Giema1

My Mom was treated great in the Skilled Nursing area in the past. My Mother-in-law is now in their Assisted Living Area and loves it and the excellent care she receives.

May 15, 2012

By tripolgr

My experience with the Reformed Church home has been consistently great for the past 10 years. Every time I, and my church, visit we are treated with respect. The staff at the facility accommodates our group graciously year after year, making sure the citizens are ready for our arrival. Aside from the staff the facility is nearly immaculate; it is consistently clean every year. The Reformed Church Home is a friendly place to visit and makes you feel at home. When we participate in mass, the priest is very energetic and always makes sure to emphasize our presence. The facility makes us feel at home and introduces us to all of the citizens one by one after mass. The Reformed Church Home is a great facility that I will attend for years to come.

Photos of Reformed Church Home

Services & Amenities of Reformed Church Home

• Fee Structure Extra: 1 Month's Rent

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Reformed Church Home

Reformed Church Home is an assisted living facility in Old Bridge, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Reformed Church Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Reformed Church Home