Cedar Lake Village

15325 S Lone Elm Rd, Olathe, KS, 66061

Reviews of Cedar Lake Village

Caring84686950 June 17, 2014

Cedar Lake Village was really close to my house. I liked that. They had very nice, clean, and updated rooms with a variety of sizes. I liked that they had two different dining rooms on two different floors. They also offered food services to come to your room if you needed. They also had a really nice common area, which was so large. They had plenty of activities on their calendar. They also had an indoor swimming pool, and they had movie night. The people there were very friendly, as well.

Lydia1 December 22, 2012

I was very impressed with Cedar Lake Village. The building was beautiful and clean inside and out. The staff was friendly and helped us locate our family member when we got there. The activity for that afternoon happened to be a harp recital. During our visit, I enjoyed seeing that residents were able to maintain much of their independence. However, if our loved one needed help, I was told staff would arrive in minutes which was comforting. It was also nice to know that Olathe Medical Center is just across the street. Most importantly, our family member seemed well cared for and happy.

About Cedar Lake Village

Cedar Lake Village is an assisted living facility in Olathe, KS that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Cedar Lake Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Cedar Lake Village