Quail Ridge Assisted Living

12401 Trail Oaks Drive, Oklahoma City, OK, 73120

Reviews of Quail Ridge Assisted Living

Caring78129350 January 31, 2014

We had a dinner at Quail Ridge Assisted Living and it was fabulous. It was lovely in their restaurant, to sit in the tables with tablecloths and silverware, to have a menu to choose from, and to have someone bring you your meal. The food was just fabulous. The residents were very active. The facility didn't have that resort feel but the attentive of the staff was just excellent. It was just really wonderful. They seemed to want to go over and above. I felt that they weren't just doing their job and that they were really engaged with their residents. For activities, they did have games and physical therapy. They also have a beauty shop there for their residents. Their rooms were very nice. We saw a one-and-a-half, a studio and a one-bedroom. My mom did like their rooms there.

Aggrieved October 12, 2013

My family member became extremely sick at this facility and no one bothered to tell us. Moreover, I drove 2 hours for a meeting with the executive director, who stood me up without notice and who never even bothered to make a followup call. Do not leave your loved one here if you expect any feedback. They are understaffed and too busy to communicate with family members about loved ones.

Caring9009 September 25, 2013

I visited Quail Ridge Assisted Living because it was referred to me. The staff was exceptionally friendly, nice, and courteous, but the place itself was very dark. It was also a three-storey facility and that I did not like for my mother. The rooms were outdated and small. They have an onsite clinic which I think was nice.

whiteplains April 19, 2012

My first impression of Quail Ride is that I was happy to see that the building and grounds were relatively well kept, where many of these type of facilities are not. Once inside, it was clear that this was a more modern facility, with tasteful, relaxing decor. Aesthetics were important to us, as they're important to my husband's grandmother. Most importantly, it was clean. The staff were very friendly and more than happy to take us on a tour that was very thorough, always answering all of our questions. We looked at both the studio and one-bedroom apartments that are provided, and was pleasantly surprised at how spacious they are. The private bathrooms are equipped with the safety features needed, such as a toilet and tub rail. There's a kitchenette and central heat and air in each unit, which we liked. Plus, cable is included, although a personal phone will cost you extra. We learned that there is always a trained nurse on duty and that the kitchen offers three meals a day. Laundry and housekeeping is done for the residents once a weekly. There are plenty of activities provided, as well as transportation. Best of all, we found out that she would be able to bring her small dog with her. We were also very pleased that the staff didn't pressure us in any way to make a commitment. We're still researching facilities, but Quail Ridge is definitely on our list.

cleatis79 January 28, 2012

I have visited this facility many times as an inspector for an independent firm. The facility is always clean, the employees always seem upbeat and happy to help, and the management team seem to genuinely care about there tenants/patients. I know from personal experience that the owners take pride in the facility and deeply care about their patients. I have seen first hand how they respond to the patients, taking the time to listen to what they have to say, and doing everything possible to make sure they are properly taken care of. They have updated all of their systems including HVAC, electric, mechanical, fire suppression, etc to assure their patients that they have the best amenities available. I saw groups of patients gathered around listening to live music, I saw other groups of patients enjoying lunch with a large group of staff members. These are not things you usually see in these type of facilities, but it is what I have seen everytime I have visited this particular facility. This is a facility that I would definitely recommend anyone to visit.

mconner October 14, 2011

My aunt moved here after having battled breast cancer and developing other health problems. At first I was hesitant about her going to an assisted living facility, but now that she has been here for awhile and I have visited her several times, I couldn't be more happy with the facility that we chose. The staff is always friendly and they are very attentive to her needs. The location is nice and everything is very well maintained. One thing that I am really happy with is that they allow the residents to have small pets, so my aunt was able to keep her dog with her which was very important. I am also pleased with the number of events and activities that they have for the residents here. I don't worry as much now knowing that my aunt is happy and taken care of.

EngleMc June 02, 2011

Visited this facility

Quail Ridge Assisted Living is a very clean place. The staff is friendly and eager to help both the residents and family visiting the residents. My uncle was always entertained with the activities happening within the facility, something fun is always taking place. He had an event to look forward to each week. Also, the transition was made very smoothly by the leasing coordinator. She made sure everything my uncle needed to be comfortable and feel at home was made available. He especially enjoyed the meals and kitchen staff, they always made him smile with their jokes. The only complaint I have is the high turnover rate with the employees. I will recommend this facility.

About Quail Ridge Assisted Living

Quail Ridge Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Oklahoma City, OK that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Quail Ridge Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Quail Ridge Assisted Living