Quail Creek Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.1

February 25, 2015

By caring5463

I got to stay at Emeritus at Quail Creek and experience the routine. That was new to me, so I didn't know what to expect. I just tried it out for about five days. It was OK and comfortable, but the only drawback was that they were understaffed. They needed more people, but what was there was good. Overall, I think the people there were happy, and it didn't smell like urine.

February 19, 2015

By Nicole11

I really liked Emeritus at Quail Creek. It was very nice and very clean, and it had very open feel. It reminded me of some of the places here in North Carolina. The staff were very great, very pleasant, very patient, and really welcoming. It was well lit, and the hallways were wide. The bedrooms were really nice sized. If my grandmother had stayed in Oklahoma, I would have placed her there. The surrounding was really nice, and it was close to a mall. I did take a look at their activity calendar. They looked like they had several things multiple times a day for residents to be a part of.

October 16, 2014

By Sherry35

Emeritus at Quail Creek was really nice. It seemed well taken care of. The dining was nice. Everything was nice. It's just that it was too much money. My friend couldn't afford it. The staff seemed pleasant. They had a gym, but they didn't have a swimming pool.

October 03, 2014

My father was at Emeritus at Quail Creek, and I thought the staff was really good. It just wasn't secure for it was more really of an assisted living place, and my father had the freedom to just really kind of do whatever he wanted there, so it just wasn't the right facility for him because he started wandering off. It was a really nice facility, it's beautiful. The dining room was really nice, and they have a nice library, music room, and they even have a separate little dining area like if you wanted to do a little birthday party for an individual, you can just go into that room and they can just be a family thing. They have tables where they can play cards, and they do exercises in the morning. Another thing that they do is take them to like Walmart and stuff like that.

April 09, 2014

By Cindy42

I visited Emeritus Quail Creek about 3 months ago. They took us to a room. I could smell things going to the room. The room they showed us, they did apologize because it hadn't been cleaned up yet. But it was nasty. They do have a chef, and the food was really good. The staff was very businesslike; they weren't really warm. But they were helpful with answering questions. They could be a little more personable and clean.

March 07, 2014

By febb872

Emeritus at Quail creek. ..my mom was there. The staff is very loving and caring...But most of the times they areunderstaff and over worked.....

January 24, 2014

By Caring75351950

My mom stayed at the Emeritus at Quail Creek for five days, but she had three falls and had to go to rehab. The staff was very helpful. They were kind enough to return the funds that I had prepaid for two months, which I was very pleased with. Financially, they were very fair to us. The staff was excellent as far as I could tell. It's a lovely environment, well-kept, and clean. She had a very nice room. The facility had a very good location. It was right in the middle of everything.

November 22, 2013

By David74005450

Emeritus at Quail Creek was very nice but too expensive. It was immaculately clean and the staff was very receptive to all the patients. They're wonderful people. They showed us all the rooms and everything. All their rooms were private and they have kitchenettes in them. Regarding activities, at the time of our visit, some of the residents were doing stuff like fold napkins and tablecloths, another group were doing arts and crafts, and then they have a whole baby section where a lot of the older women were changing the diapers on dolls. They also have a whole gardening thing. There were quite a lot going on. However, their memory skills were too high and my mom's was too low, so we just couldn't do it with this facility.

September 25, 2013

I didn't like Emeritus at Quail Creek because the assisted living and the independent living where all together and also it's a three-storey high building, but their staff seemed pleasant.

August 22, 2013

By Peggy18

Everyone that works at Emeritus is trained to deal with dementia and that's very obvious. I liked the Emeritus program a lot. It's a really nice place and you get a lot more for the price that you pay compared to some other places. The staff is very caring and very knowledgeable. I have eaten there a few times and the food is really good. The dining room is beautiful; I have no complaints at all.

Let Us Search For You

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4300/month

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: AL & MC - AL5513-5513

About Quail Creek

Quail Creek Senior Living goes beyond senior housing. We strive to provide a distinctive lifestyle filled with friendships, endless activities, and exceptional attention to detail. From all day restaurant-style dining to life enriching activities, we offer a wealth of thoughtfully designed services and amenities included in your monthly rent.

Come sit by the fireplace, or gather around the piano. Curl up with a book from our library, or join in a fitness class. Entertain your family in our private dining room, or meet up with friends in our coffee shop.

Step outside and discover peaceful outdoor spaces. Relax in our enclosed courtyard, stroll the walking paths, or flex your green thumb in one of our raised gardening beds.

We feature an enclosed sun room, garden, movie theater, therapy room and offer physical therapy onsite. We have unique floor plans to accommodate all different personal needs of each resident.

Map of Quail Creek