Emerald Square Assisted Living

701 N Council Rd, Oklahoma City, OK, 73127

Reviews of Emerald Square Assisted Living

May 20, 2014

By George85170050

I visited Emerald Square and I found it to be a nice and accommodating place. I talked to the staff there. They were very nice, informative, and very personable. They provided me all the information that I needed. They had assisted living, and they had cottages. They told me all about what they provided. They had activities, like they take people out to different performances and places. From what I saw and the way they described it to me, I thought that this was a top-notch facility.

February 14, 2014

By Carletta

Emerald Square is a nice facility. My husband could have ended here but they don't have a lock down unit. That was primarily the reason why he didn't go there. Also it was just a feeling that they were pressuring me to get it now because the pay was half the price and I got to do it by this date. But, they're more updated and the rooms are larger and more modern than where he is now. Price is almost identical too. They told me a lot of stuff that they do in a daily basis. Every day, they have something in the morning for the morning people and also in the afternoon for the afternoon people. I didn't see anything wrong, they just need a locked down facility and that would have worked for me. It's closer to my house and it looked spotless, they never knew I was going to drop in.

December 27, 2012

By notahappycamperthere

Rude staff. Maintenance is a joke. Care staff they call it?

Photos of Emerald Square Assisted Living

Services & Amenities of Emerald Square Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pharma

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: AL5509

About Emerald Square Assisted Living

Emerald Square offers a caring atmosphere, an active community, and a comfortable, secure lifestyle for our residents.

What We Offer:

• Companion & Private Room Accommodations
  • Furnished/Unfurnished, as desired
  • On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
  • Cable TV Available in All Rooms
  • Individual Climate Control In Each Room
  • Private Bath in Each Room w/ Step-In Showers
  • Private Spa
  • Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily)
  • Special Diets as needed/required
  • Transportation Provided
  • Building & Grounds Maintenance
  • Full-service Housekeeping
  • On-call Physician Services
  • Comprehensive Activities & Social Program
  • And much, much more

Each member of our community enjoys the opportunity to 'live life their way'. Our valued residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired.

Map of Emerald Square Assisted Living