Emerald Square

701 N Council Rd, Oklahoma City, OK, 73127

Reviews of Emerald Square

George85170050 May 20, 2014

I visited Emerald Square and I found it to be a nice and accommodating place. I talked to the staff there. They were very nice, informative, and very personable. They provided me all the information that I needed. They had assisted living, and they had cottages. They told me all about what they provided. They had activities, like they take people out to different performances and places. From what I saw and the way they described it to me, I thought that this was a top-notch facility.

Carletta February 14, 2014

Emerald Square is a nice facility. My husband could have ended here but they don't have a lock down unit. That was primarily the reason why he didn't go there. Also it was just a feeling that they were pressuring me to get it now because the pay was half the price and I got to do it by this date. But, they're more updated and the rooms are larger and more modern than where he is now. Price is almost identical too. They told me a lot of stuff that they do in a daily basis. Every day, they have something in the morning for the morning people and also in the afternoon for the afternoon people. I didn't see anything wrong, they just need a locked down facility and that would have worked for me. It's closer to my house and it looked spotless, they never knew I was going to drop in.

notahappycamperthere December 27, 2012

Rude staff. Maintenance is a joke. Care staff they call it?

From Emerald Square

Emerald Square Senior Living Community provides excellence in residential options for older Oklahomans. Whether you or a loved one wants an opportunity to simplify the daily requirements of life or needs help remembering medication and the importance of eating regularly, Emerald Square offers fantastic options! Choosing from our beautiful independent living cottages and our options in assisted living, you are sure to find something that will be a wonderful home in our active, friendly community.

Our award winning management team takes great care to ensure that our residents are given options in their meals, their activities and their daily living. Our goal is to provide a loving community where our residents can maintain an active, independent lifestyle as long as possible. We are always nearby to provide any assistance that may be needed. We respect our residents' privacy and work to preserve dignity.

Features of Emerald Square