Dorset Place

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Dorset Place

December 30, 2014

By Cindy42

The Sterling House of Oklahoma City North was too big which I did not like, but it was nice, and it had everything we would have needed. It used to be about a half of block from my house, but I do not live there anymore. The staff was very nice to us. It was really clean, but the rooms were kind of impersonal because they are like in a hotel.

May 30, 2014

The rooms were very clean and decorated very nicely at Sterling House North, but they were kind of small. I didn't see people around or out in the open area. The staff was very pleasant and friendly. They had some activities, mostly craft things, and they had exercise classes. There's a garden in the center of the building. They had an open area where you could go out and sit outside, but it was in the center.

May 29, 2014

I went to Sterling House. I thought it was much nicer. It had all been redecorated. It just felt cleaner and newer. They told us about bingo and some exercise classes; however, they weren't very often. I think the exercise classes were only once or twice a week. The ladies who met us at the door were very friendly. It seemed like they could have had a few more activities for the people who were there and a little more involvement with them. We didn’t see a lot of people out, whereas we saw more people attending the games and things that were going on in the cafeteria.

May 20, 2014

My mother is at the Sterling House. My sister lives there, and that seemed to be the best place for her. She's really happy. Her individual apartment is wonderful, and the people who work there were just unbelievable. They're fabulous. They do a cookie bake. They play bingo. They have exercise every day. They take them on field trips. Every day, there are at least three things to choose from. The food is very healthy and completely delicious, and they have a multitude of things they can choose from. The place is immaculate, and they have more than enough staff members. The staff is very knowledgeable. Communication between the staff and with the siblings of the person who is being cared for is fabulous. There's literally not one thing that I can think of that needs any type of improvement. I'm completely amazed because I firmly didn't see anything like this in California.

September 25, 2013

When I visited Sterling House of Oklahoma City, the director wasn't in so the person that showed me the place wasn't that informed. I only spoke to the nurse and she was pleasant. The place just didn't seem very inviting. I don't think I would recommend this facility to others.

September 13, 2012

By JJ737

I thought the faculties at Sterling House of Oklahoma City North were very up to date and welcoming. My grandmother tells me the staff is very courteous and helpful to her. The staff has also been poilit to me and my family. I have nothing but good things to say but its faculty.

Services & Amenities of Dorset Place

• Spanish

About Dorset Place

Dorset Place is an assisted living facility in Oklahoma City, OK that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Dorset Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Dorset Place