Dorset Place Assisted Living

2435 North West 122nd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, 73120

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Dorset Place | Assisted Living

May 20, 2014

My mother is at the Sterling House. My sister lives there, and that seemed to be the best place for her. She's really happy. Her individual apartment is wonderful, and the people who work there were just unbelievable. They're fabulous. They do a cookie bake. They play bingo. They have exercise every day. They take them on field trips. Every day, there are at least three things to choose from. The food is very healthy and completely delicious, and they have a multitude of things they can choose from. The place is immaculate, and they have more than enough staff members. The staff is very knowledgeable. Communication between the staff and with the siblings of the person who is being cared for is fabulous. There's literally not one thing that I can think of that needs any type of improvement. I'm completely amazed because I firmly didn't see anything like this in California.

September 25, 2013

When I visited Sterling House of Oklahoma City, the director wasn't in so the person that showed me the place wasn't that informed. I only spoke to the nurse and she was pleasant. The place just didn't seem very inviting. I don't think I would recommend this facility to others.

September 13, 2012

By JJ737

I thought the faculties at Sterling House of Oklahoma City North were very up to date and welcoming. My grandmother tells me the staff is very courteous and helpful to her. The staff has also been poilit to me and my family. I have nothing but good things to say but its faculty.

Features of Dorset Place

• Spanish

About Dorset Place

Dorset Place is an assisted living facility in Oklahoma City, OK that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Dorset Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Dorset Place