Reviews of Quail Meadow Assisted Living
Tom558005 January 30, 2017
I visited this facility
Quail Meadow was small, a little expensive, and really clean. We liked that is was small since the staff could get to know the people and their particular needs. They were very helpful. They had a group therapy session and ladies doing exercise with the therapist. They had days where people could go shopping and were serving three meals a day.
hitstxlax September 21, 2015
I visited this facility
Nice Facility. It is clean and new, however, the rooms are incredibly small and more expensive than the other assisted living places just north of them. If you like tiny but new rooms this is the place for you.
From Quail Meadow Assisted Living
Quail Meadow Assisted Living is the premier senior living center in Northern Utah. Our focus is on quality of life. Located in North Ogden, Utah, we are a small, homelike community in a quiet residential neighborhood. We have 21 large studio style rooms that include very large walk-in closets and private 3/4 baths.
Our state of the art community features delicious homemade meals and snacks, recreational activities for residents to enjoy, housekeeping/laundry services, and even an on-site beauty salon.
We have a commitment to be Utah’s most qualified and well trained assisted living community. This is not possible without our wonderful employees. Whatever the individual’s needs, our well trained staff is dedicated to fulfilling those needs with respect and compassion.
All of the staff members at Quail Meadow Assisted Living have been selected because of their sincere commitment to serve our residents.
Our inspiration for Quail Meadow Assisted Living came from the many positive experiences our own family members have had while living in small residential facilities. We have witnessed ﬁrst hand the vital service an assisted living facility provides to families and are aware of the ever increasing need for a level of care that bridges the gap between in-home care and skilled nursing facilities. Our goal is to create a home just like the one our residents have lived in all their lives.
Our purpose is to provide individuals with the assistance needed to feel safe and secure, while nurturing independence and encouraging active fulﬁlling lifestyles. It is with our own family in mind, that we have committed ourselves to providing an exceptional standard of care and superior level of service to the members of our community.
“Our passion is our residents, our residents are our family.”
- 24-hour staffing
- Personal emergency call system
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming and bathing if required
- Assistance with medication administration
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Socials, religious services, along with a diverse, full-time recreational and educational activities program
- Scheduled transportation
- Full-service barber / beauty salon
- Pets welcome
- Free phone, satellite television and internet
Grounds & Building
- Building is clean, well maintained and tastefully decorated
- Layout of the building is easy to navigate
- Private apartments
- Apartments have individual climate controls, walk-in closets, refrigerators and private baths including walk-in shower with safety features
- Comfortably furnished family room for reading, card games, socializing or just sitting by the fire
- Completely maintenance free, inside and out
Schedule a tour today, mention our website, and receive an all-inclusive rate with no increases for life!
Features of Quail Meadow Assisted Living
- Minimum rate: $3000/month
- Minimum Memory Cost $4300/month
Room and housing options
- Studio Apartments
- State Licenses UT000615
Location of Quail Meadow Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities